Birth certificate of a new born

Hi
My daughter was born in january. N i still vnt got her birth certificate frm the hospital. I m new here  only 5 months ve passedd so i dont know the procedure of how to get the BIRTH CERTIFICATE for my daughter. my wife is planing to visit Pakistan. Can any1 help me with this n can my wife visit pakistan without having the baby birthcertificate on her passport

You can get the birth certificate immediately from the hospital.
why you didn't collect till now.

Becaus of some insurance issue i vent  received it yet. Is there any other way to get the birth certificate. My frnd is following my case but its taking too long n i want it early.could u plz explain wat insurance has to do e all this

So, it means the account hasn't been cleared, Insurance co. have to pay once account has cleared they issued the BC. No other option.

Hi,
Just to clear things, the hospital will not give you a Birth Certificate; it will give you a Birth Report (Tableegh Weladah). It's a piece of paper issued by the hospital that is certified by the Ministry of Health stating that an X baby was born in that hospital for Y&Z parents.

After collecting this Birth Report, you need to make an appointment with the Civil Affairs Office (Ahwaal Madanyah) that is nearest to you thru the Ministry of Internal website www.moi.gov.sa

You go there on time and present the Birth report + Original passport and Iqamas for both Parents+ paying the fees and only then they will issue the Birth Certificate.

Note: you will pay a fine since it has been more than a month now

Hi
Thanx for explang but i vent recvd tablegha waleeda frm the hospital just the discharge papers is it bcz of insurance. How much fine do i ve to pay
Regrds