Shopping malls or outlet malls near Atlanta International Airport

hallo,
Please inform about shopping malls and or outlet malls near Hartsfield Airport ... I'm thinking about shopping during waiting time in conecction... My  flight is from Tokyo to Sao Paulo and I have 5 hours. I would like to use bus or metro services if possible...
thanks in advance

ATL is basically a city. There is shopping throughout the airport albeit at inflated prices. I highly advise you to remain in the airport even if you only have a 5 hour layover. There is even a hotel in the airport which rents rooms by the hour and provides free Internet (sounds bad I know). The airport is the busiest in the Americas and also one of the largest. A International terminal was recently added as well.

** EDIT **

It is the busiest airport in the world and it holds 1st place by a substantial percentage.

There are no really close malls to the airport and with traffic it is not worth trying to leave the airport even with a 5 hr layover. It could take an hour each way to get to a mall which means no shopping anyway.

stressedmom wrote:

There are no really close malls to the airport and with traffic it is not worth trying to leave the airport even with a 5 hr layover. It could take an hour each way to get to a mall which means no shopping anyway.

Thanks for reiterating what has already been said.

thanks for your kind attention...

thanks for your kind attention...