What products do you wish you could find in Kenya but can't yet buy?

We're looking to build an e-commerce platform to bring European and American brands to Kenya that can't yet be found easily there (e.g. go-pro, fitbit, beauty products, etc...).

What products or brands do you wish you could easily buy in Kenya that currently are hard to find or are extremely expensive (vs. if bought abroad)?

Anything I can think of (except bananas) is way cheaper and easier to find on other continents than in Kenya.

Most European (UK) brands are available discovered facebook.com/ukdukas ukdukas.co.uk  who allow us in Kenya to shop directly from UK online retailer and have item delivered in Kenya within 10 days they are amazing and stress free. Love when sale items are just that amazing and where I can pick what I want is just magical.

I wanted to shop from NEXT, ARGOS, BHS & M&S my prayers were answered with facebook.com/ukdukas

Apologies I did not know links were blocked search UKDUKAS on facebook and google

What about duties? Do you have to pay any? Most of the items are subject to taxes from 25 to 50%.

The prices with UKDUKAS include all the charges no headaches of clearing goods which  in Kenya is just a nightmare usually as anyone will know can be like pulling hair out. I have the services offered simple I select what I want they price it for me in KSH I pay (MPESA) they deliver within the specified time.

They offer a Free collection point in Westland or delivery minimal deliver charges by local couriers,

Mangos sugarcane lol

I haven't seen an oil-free foundation or oil-free tinted moisturizer for beauty products.  Food wise: Graham Crackers, Kraft Dinner.  And a big thing would be books (childrens books are so expensive with not a great selection) and chidrens toys....the good toy shops are RIDICULOUSLY priced. For example a small trampoline can cost 300 USD here when you do a conversion; where in the US the biggest one is around 150 USD. You can't justify spending so much here.

PG Tips Tea Bags, it's a UK Thing ;)

agree with you 1967tazz...walkers crisps,leading makeup brands(loreal rimmel revlon nars urban decay smashbox soap & glory collection 2000) BB and CC creams, cherry coke KA fruit punch drink bodyshop products toys heinz and cow&gate baby food & juice matrix shampoo and conditioner hershys wild berry skittles aero mint,caramel and original american chocs dairylea malted milk biscuits Marks and spensers biscuits heinz spaghetti hoops

And chocolate chips (why the heck does kenya not sell semi-sweet chocolate chips for baking??) and while I'm being greedy...maybe normal non-flavoured marshmallows.  It would be nice to do baking with these things.

I would like to buy rosehip oil, Barmon stretch marks cream

Vintage Jewelry,Old / New Vinyls,Original Sports Teams Jerseys

Has anybody tried Kesom Freight? They have a shopping portal on their website (Argos, Mothercare, Tesco, Amazon, Machine Mart etc etc) but also say if you send anything to their London address and they will send it to Kenya by sea or air? Are they good value? Are they reliable?

Haven't tried them but friends have tried http://kenya-aircargo.com and it does the job...