Baby diapers

Hello!
Is it true that in SL you can not find baby diapers like Pampers or Huggies? I am travelling to SL for 3 months with my 6 months son and this might cause a big problem for us. Is there anything else on the market beside the local brand of diapers (plastic type)?
Thank you.
Lavi

You go to any pharmacy and you can buy tons of diapers.

I know I could find diapers, but do I find these two particular brands: Pampers and Huggies? Thank you.

My pharmacy sell Pampers only. There are so many companies import baby Pampers and Huggies to Sri Lanka. So Huggies too may be there.

Hi Lavi,

You might not be able to find these two brands in road side boutiques as those brands are little expensive, But you can find it in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and medium size baby shops. Who told you they are not available here. Sri Lanka market there are many baby diaper importers for two brands you mentioned and it is available.
You can also use bummies or cuddles which is very good, and which i use for my kid. If you in Colombo suburbs they deliver to your home.  you can contact them on this number if you 011-31374444.

Thank you Manoj. I was actually thinking of shipping a box or two from here hoping it will get there on time, given the fact it takes one month by ship.

Thanks Mal.

What size are you looking ??? The larger sizes >14 KG are not freely available.

Hi buddy. sorry if i am late to this question. i recommend checking out www.happiness.lk
the best locally sourced pampers as compared to huggies (my opinion is the best right now) is velona cuddles. They have drastically increased their price over the past 4 months but still a cheaper option and pretty darn good to whatever else is freely available.