5 good reasons for living in Spain

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Spain, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

1. Food
2. Great weather
3. Friendly people
4. Great day trips whereever you live & local festivals
5. Good flight connections with Europe

Molly
piccavey.com

Weather
Friendly people
No stress
Food (cheap and excellent)
Best Football !!!

1. Climate
2. Friendly people
3. Comfortable life
4. Food
5. Culture

1 good cheap coffee
2 meal times
3 traffic (lack of)
4 variety of landscapes
5 the life in the streets

1.  The weather has to be top of my list.  After spending 20 years in the UK (originally from beautiful, sunny Cape Town) I appreciate every sunny day in Spain.
2.  The landscape is beautiful, with all the hills and mountains - which change depending on the time of day/weather etc.
3.   The reasonable price of property- we have a lovely detached house in a mini pine forest, about 20 minutes inland from Alicante.  I have a swimming pool again, after doing without one for 20 years!!
4.   The social life.  Because many ex-pats are retired, most socializing is done during the day, which really suits my way of lire.
5.  Retirement is so much more enjoyable here than in UK.

only one Ibiza!

1. Simple high quality lifestyle
2. Great people and weather (Southern Spain)
3. Lower cost of living for us than the USA
4. Festivals
5. Easy Access for travel to other countries

Heidi
WagonersAbroad.com

This is the Blair's from Arizona   We talked a while back, and I got Alan's ebook.  Time is slowly turning we should have our visas ready for drop off in L.A. In late July. Tammy can hardly wait I retire in Oct.  we a planning on setting up the one on one questions and answers with you all in the future.  Just to make sure we have all the correct paper work before we turn it in.  Thanks Raymond