Sugar substitute stevia

Does anyone know where to buy Stevia here in PP? We moved from America 2 months ago to live in PP.

I've been looking for it, too, and haven't been able to find it. I work for a ship company and we tried to source it, but never could find a source. I'm going home to the US for a couple of weeks in May and planning to bring some back with me. In the meantime, I have Splenda I was able to get in India.

Hard to come by foodstuff is always worth looking for at ebay UK. Lots of sellers offer worldwide shipping. It takes many weeks to arrive in PP though.

This one is looking quite promising: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370938315439

I don't think I would feel comfortable buying food on eBay. It may be fine, but I wouldn't do it. Since I'm heading home for a few weeks soon, I'll just get it there. Thanks, though!

After living in Cambodia for more than two years, I don't ask about the origins of any food any longer.  ;)

Anything that is sold from the EU is probably safer than market food or street food.....

:top: Understood. I had very bad food poisoning twice, so I try to avoid taking any chances. It's more expensive (and probably not as much fun), but I go to the "Western" butcher, bakery, etc., here, and stick to the restaurants my local friends recommend, knowing I'm a little "high maintenance" (for lack of a better term) when it comes to food safety. A good friend of mine is a chef and expert in food safety who has worked all over the world, so I also take my cues from him. If he wouldn't eat there, I definitely wouldn't. I'm sure I miss some interesting stuff, but for me, it's better than missing several days of life because I'm stuck in the bathroom.

grow it

Hi
Yes I saw stevia in the Bayon supermarket the last time I was there
Of course that doesn't mean it will still be there as we know it's inconsistent supply
But it was the first time I had seen it anywhere.
Good luck
If we all buy it they will keep getting it in

Thank you so much !

Thank you I will head over to Bayon !!

Stevia is now available at the Care Pharma Pharmacies; both in sachets and in 'bulk'
Not cheap but it is there
I saw it is the one opposite luckys but no doubt it will be in all stores
they have a great range of vitamins and minerals also