Wanna hang out ? Looking for friends in Pokhara

Hi all,

I've been in Pokhara for almost 2 months now. I work for a Nepali organization on New Road and live in Parsyang. I spend my days designing an English/media/technology curriculum for 16yo Nepali students on a fellowship. Since I am not around Lakeside i don't get to interact with a lot of Westerners, and I feel like it's time for me to get a social life going.

I'm a 28 y-o lady, French, but I lived in the US, my partner (who's in Pokhara with me) is American. I have a background in cultural studies, teaching. I have quite a sarcastic sense of humor that gets lost in translation here. I'm a "let's get a coffee and talk" kind of person but I am open to any plan that sounds fun.

Feel free to PM me.

Hello minino.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope you'll get new acquaintances from here.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Yeah great. Sadly,I am in Kathmandu.

ok

I will back to pokhara and contact u on Saterday

hello . i am damodar baral from the eastern part of nepal. i am a teacher by profession. tell me how can i help you ?

hallo I am Stefhan from Switzerland I am 50 years old but look younger I have a stationery item Business in Sundarijhal but I will come around 21 october to Pokhara and like to meet you let me know at [email protected]

hello
i am damodar baral from eastern part of nepal. i am a teacher in SOS HERMANN GMEINER SCHOOL, ITAHARI.i live with my family here at itahari.if you want to visit this part of the country you can contact me, i will be very happy if you come to my home and stay for some days and visit this part. i am not a business man, whatever i do, i do free of cost.
with regards
damodar baral

ANY TIME IS TEA TIME . . .

hi,lm deepak from lalitpur patan and come to pokhara if you wishes to be there l have loys of friend over there. need any help l can do there?