Brazilian in Indonesia :-)

Hello guys,
My name is Nindy, Indonesian. I am going to Brazil next month and will stay there until 6-12 months. I'd like to know some experiences from Brazilian in Indonesia or some people who visited both places, especially about the cultures or manners. Any infos beside that are appreciated!!
[Just want to prepare myself before I get an extreme culture-shocked]
Obrigadaa  :gloria

Good luck to find some Brazilian friends in Jakarta. Wow it sounds super exciting. Will you go to see any football matches in Brazil?

bonjour,
Avez-vous l'intention d'y séjourner pour seulement à titre touristique ou éventuellement y trouver du travail ?
J'y serai mi-avril dans le Nordest à Intermares : chez Carol et Cédric... une pousada qui pourrait vous interesser.
cordialement

Thanks Mike!!
Oh wow, Jakarta? :O
I dont mind to share the experiences via mail here, bcz I live in Surabaya ATM :)
You got it right, I am super exciting with it and kinda nervous in the same time! lol
I'm learning the language now and I wanna learn more about the cultures, to minimize some bad things or misunderstanding with locals there  :D
World cup and Miss Universe will be held in Brazil this year. The candidate for beauty pageant from Indonesia is a student from the same university with me. So yes, I wish to see both events  :shy

Hi Nindy Jul's,

I invite you to check out the Brazil Forum it is full of helpful information on every aspect of life in, living in and adapting to Brazil.

You will find the postings at the top of the first Brazil Forum page (the ones with a "sticky") of the most interest.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Clavaudave wrote:

bonjour,
Avez-vous l'intention d'y séjourner pour seulement à titre touristique ou éventuellement y trouver du travail ?
J'y serai mi-avril dans le Nordest à Intermares : chez Carol et Cédric... une pousada qui pourrait vous interesser.
cordialement

Je vais au Bresil pour le programme d'echange d'etudiants. Je vais rester dans le Sud du Bresil a Porto Alegre :)

wjwoodward wrote:

Hi Nindy Jul's,

I invite you to check out the Brazil Forum it is full of helpful information on every aspect of life in, living in and adapting to Brazil.

You will find the postings at the top of the first Brazil Forum page (the ones with a "sticky") of the most interest.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Will, thanks for the suggestion!
I did check it out before I posted this thing up and I read a lot from there :)
Now I am getting in spesific discussion and expected to get it from people who experienced in both places.
Do you think I have to posting the same topic in 2 forums?
I am a newie here so I thought people in both forum can see my post, cant they?