San Diego

I am very blessed to have lived in two of the most beautiful cities in the world - first Cape Town and now San Diego. Blue sky, the ocean, sailing boats, people walking, jogging, just being outdoors enjoying the lovely weather. I'm happy to be here. All I need is a mountain in the background.

awesome im glad to hear that...ive lived in california along time, now i am in arizona...never been to capetown...but im planinig to visit costa rica and brazil soon...
keep in touch
many blessings

When I read things like this, I wanna cryyy :-)
I would give everything to be there....but it's not so easy!
However, this is my dream, and I will do what it takes to realize it!

:-)
Sara

I know it's an old thread, but if you are still in San Diego, you are fairly close to Palomar Mountain. It's about an hour an fifteen minute drive from downtown San Diego, but nearly a world away in terms of environment. Check it out http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=637

I Hope you are blessed with money? San Diego is the most desired city,, people moving out because of the expense, taxes, and traffic. yes it is beautiful there, so I wish you well. do you have relatives to help you with finding apartments. ????  don't try coming here without correct visas, its a bad Emigrant situation now.. we have families been here illegally 20-26 years , good working people, the emigration came in and deported the husband and his son just yesterday,,,,, you cannot bluff it here.... best of luck to you, keep us informed.
Fred Wright.