Asking

hello guys i just want to ask if you are direct hired you need to get your own STR visa and not the company to arrage that and the fee for processing visa is 375$ for process your STR VISA thanks!

What is an STR visa? If you are employed here it is up to the employer to get your work permit, you can't get your own. Usually when you are asked for a processing fee it is a scam. The employer is responsible for all the fees

yes mam but my tell  me about that about the str visa befrore i enter in accra ghana africa i need to get that and he one of the responsibe of that and all i need to do is to send a money of he's secretary to process my visa. it cost 375$ and its repondable if i came therein ghana and my company that hired to me is tullow oil plc.did you know that company mam.?

my lawyer tell me about that mam and he give me a name of hes secretary for sending a money

Have you got a contract? What does the contract say about payment of visa fees? Have you checked that you are actually dealing with Tullow and not just someone pretending to represent them?
You need to get a visa to enter Ghana and that has to be done outside the country. My husband wanted to get a visa for his daughter to come here and it was not possible. The only thing he could get was a letter authorising a visa on arrival and that cost $150.

mam if you don't mind can u learn my contract that tullow sent it to me can i get email address and i will sent my contract mam thanks

on my contract nothing they say that i need to pay my 375$ to get my visa only my lawyer he said to me that before you go in ghana you need to get a visa and you need to send a 375$ to my secretary

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking or who you have to pay the money to to get the visa. I don't think I can help you

I so much believe it's a scam, bt contact de oil company by urself to confirm ur contract

Tullow Ghana Ltd
Plot No. 71
Off George Walker Bush Highway
North Dzorwulu
Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233 (0) 302 742200
Fax: +233 (0) 302 742300
Email: [email protected]
Tullow Ghana Ltd
Sherwood Park
10 Klotey Crescent
Labone – Osu
Accra, Ghana
Tel: + 233 (0) 302 742200
Fax: + 233 (0) 302 742300
Email: [email protected]

if there's no contract confirmation from the company, no need to feed a scammer wf ur $375
Good luck

Melvin dont pay any one if you want to come in ghana go direct ghana embassy in your country that is easy for you

I agree with SunilKumar1776. For all you know, it could be a scam. Prevention is better than cure. Cheers