Looking for Friends In Kuwait

Hi everyone,

I am very new to this blog and also almost new to Kuwait.I am an Indian working here as an Engineer.I need to add many friends here in Kuwait,with whom I can spend time and share my experience.So friends come on.You can see my profile and add me.If you need to know more about me,just ask me at [email protected].

So friends  keep in touch ,take care and enjoy your each moment in life

Bye

BasheerAli
Farwaniyah

Hi dude i m also like u searching frnds in kuwait i think we can be good frnds.

Welcome to Expat-blog BasheerAli  :)

Welcome to Kuwait and the BloG!! :D

Hi Smartcochi,

I am also staying in Farwaniya, you are working first time in GCC or before this you were in some other country?

Regards...
Kunal.B

Welcome to kuwait :)

Welcome to kuwait ... :proud

Good morning kuwait,
I am new member of this lovely site i use to mix with my people in kuwait. i am now in Nigeria
good bye
i love u kuwait

Welcome on Expat.com Abdul hakeem ;)

Welcome to Kuwait:)

@BasheerAli....
Hey dude, soon i am gonna join you in Kuwait...Got offer from one company.....
I am a civil engineer with 10 years of exp and would like to know the salary offered to you by your company....Just for comparison....
I got offer of 650KD (Seems to be less compared to my Exp...Nego is going on,,,)with only accommodation by company....

Wish if any other frnds can also put a light on my job offer and advise further.....

Thanks all...Great Forum.....:):):)

hi  friends  iam  also searching good friends in kuwait to share our experience.
  and smartcochi can i have your friendship.

Hi Pranavd,

I am really sorry for the late reply.
Compare to your experience,the salary offered is slightly less.But when it comes for a new expat,companies always tries to offer less salary.
Salary depends also differ on the field of working and the type of projects involved.Anyways I think you can negotiate to get a better offer from them.
Note:If your visa is issued on a "project visa",then,you cannot transfer till the time period mentioned in the visa.If it is a normal 18 Visa,then you can tranfer to other company after a period of 3 year for the first time and then  after  one year,if you need.So decision is your.All the very best and let me know if you need any further info.

Thank you  all for your reply and greetings...actually,i was very busy with work and some certifications and related and so couldnt manage to login to this site....My apology for the late response..

hi friend s i am looking for friends in kuwait fahaheel thanks

Welcome Jimmy to Expat-blog

Welcome on board Jimmy

hi
I am Amos Bowman a Liberian in West Africa
I looking for a friend in kuwait cuz in love with that
country, good to know you guye lets be a good
friends. for more infor, pls contact me @
[email protected]
God bless you.