Looking for a baby day care in RAK city

I am a mother of two babies who have taken a little break from my career in Indonesia to join my husband at RAK City, UAE. We used to have three helper at home but now as I am not working I take care all the housework by myself. I was a hotelier..well I still am, and now am thinking to go back to work again. But I am having difficulties in finding a baby day care where I can put my babies while I am working. To have a full time nanny or maid is not really worthwhile for the moment. So I would really grateful and appreciate if anyone can help me with the information I need.

Thank you ^_^

Hello Shelomita, welcome to Expat.com and UAE,

First of all, I'll move your topic to RAK's forum for a better visibility :)

There are indeed several nurseries available in RAK but the first thing to know is in which area of RAK you are living. and how old are your babies?

In fact I do not know RAK so good yet as I moved in only one month ago and we were quite busy unpacking, assembling the furniture and decorating :P but I've got the info somewhere in the computer; I'll look for it and get back to you very soon!

Cheers
Arlette

Hi Arlette,

thank you so much for the response...I have done a little bit research but most of the baby day care available are in Sharjah...I am staying in Al Hamra so would be really happy if any day care centre near that area or RAK City..my kids, the first one is 2 years old and the youngest is 11 months..

Yeah I know how busy it is to try settling in, unpacking, decorating...^_^

So, if you do have the info then I would be very thankful if you want to share it with me..

Cheers,
Shelomita

Hello Shelomita! So... we are neighbours then! Funny! Since when did you arrive?
I moved in 7 weeks ago!
I'll send you the info I have by private message.
Cheers
Arlette

Shelomita wrote:

I am a mother of two babies who have taken a little break from my career in Indonesia to join my husband at RAK City, UAE. We used to have three helper at home but now as I am not working I take care all the housework by myself. I was a hotelier..well I still am, and now am thinking to go back to work again. But I am having difficulties in finding a baby day care where I can put my babies while I am working. To have a full time nanny or maid is not really worthwhile for the moment. So I would really grateful and appreciate if anyone can help me with the information I need.

Thank you ^_^

HI Shelomita,

I have been leaving in RAK for the past 11yrs, so I have alot of insight to the city.  I am a working mother of two girls (7yrs and almost 5yrs)  My little one use to go to a daycare called Little Oxford Nursery, they take infants as young as a day old.  There is also the Free Zone Nursery.

If you want further information please do let me know.

Fatima

hey im available for part time babysitting in the evening and full day on required occasions or events ! please contact if interested .

Hi, if you always are looking for one, I am interested . I am experienced... and full-time .
Thanks .

there is one more behind safeer market.  its  called hannah nursery.  if you people find a day care of nursery, pls let me know.  one of my friend who work in Jazeera free zone looking for a day care

Hi everyone! I'm a full-time housewife with a 3-yr old daughter.  I am looking for a nursery school near Al hamra.  We're currently staying here at Royal Breeze Apartments beside Al Hamra marina.

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Hi Vick59, I'm a mother of a 11 month baby boy living at al hamra village and im looking for someone to take care of my baby from 8 am to 6 pm, as i'am planning to come back to work.
so please if you still available let me know.
thanks

Hello GHALILOU -> This thread is a bit old. I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Ras al Khaimah section. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok thank u Aurélie

Hi,

My husband , son and I will be moving to RAK in Al Hamra Village by October -November. I am looking for Day care facilities or a full time nanny service for my 2and 1/2 year old son. Please give me advice on the same..please ...:-)

Hi Honorine and welcome to expat-blog :)

Where will you be living? in Al Hamra Village?

Hello Honorine.

May I suggest you this page --> Babysitting in Ras al Khaimah. It might help.

Thanks and all the best.

Karen :)

Honorine, we are expecting a new daycare facility to open in Al Hamra Village by September. I'll keep you updated on this as soon I get confirmation

I am a mother of two, will move to UAE end of August. My children join me shortly. I am searching for a someone who can take care of my children after school, do a little bit of housework and cook for the children. My children are a daugther of 13 and a son of 8.
Hope someone can share their experiences and ideas. Dont know yet where to live, i have found an appartment in Al Hamra, but first will check this out when I arrive. I will work in Dubai.

Hi Inez, how are you? Glad you decided finally to settle in Al Hamra Village :) Unfortunately I'm not able to help you regarding this request. Hope other members will be able to help you.
Cheers
Arlette

Hello,
I'm looking for an early morning (0530) babysitter/daycare near Al Hamra for my 2.8 yr old son. I work in Dubai so I must leave very early. Any suggestion would help.

Thanks!

Good morning and welcome to expat-blog and Al Hamra Village :)

Wow that is really early... Re baby-sitters I really don't have any information for that early in the day as the babysitters we have on list are school going teenagers who do some babysitting in evenings/weekends.
I can try and inform with some of the nurseries around but am also very sceptical.

The only option I would see for you is to hire an living-in nanny....

I saw this ad in the classified though : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … r-job.html

You could always try to contact that lady?

Best of luck
Arlette

Hi Dominick,
I think it would be best for you to post your message in the Classifieds under Looking for business partners. Your post in this discussion is totally out of subject.
Best regards

Hi

I m looking for a maid and nanny full time. I have 3 kids to care of. I need them asap,  any info or help in this regard will be highly appreciated.. I reside in Al Hamra Village.

Hi mrs.ljs,

Posting your advert in the Babysitting in Ras al Khaimah section can be of great help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mona and my daughter is Amelia. We have recently moved to Al Hamra Village. 
My daughter is 8 years old and I'm looking for a play school or any activity center for her to spend the time during week-days, working hours. 

Any help on this will be super appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello Monamenezes and welcome to expat-blog,

There are several nurseries located next to Al Hamra Village in the street going from Royal Breeze to the main road. You can check-out the Nurseries in the Business Directory. There is a third one (Little Treasures Nursery) which is located behind Pets Oasis but personally I'd recommend the Red Bus one which is in the Business Directory, having visited and seen how it is organized and full security for the kids as well as all British educated teachers.

Hope to see you around soon

Hi FeeAcer,

Sounds good.  Thank you so much for the information. :)

Will check it out soon.

Regards,
mona

Hi, I'm willing to work as a baby sitter or any work that suit my personality.  I'm responsible, patient and loving person...  Thank you and God Bless us all...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi can u contact with me if u still interested?

@Mozasalem > please note that > this is an old and inactive thread!