Looking for Backgammon Players

I am looking for backgammon players in Sihanoukville or visiting SHV from PP to start a regular evening of playing. I have three boards (from normal to smaller size) so 6 people can play any one time. With enough interest it could evolve into a kind of tournament. We could play for stakes or just for fun. Both are ok with me. We could do this starting today at 8 pm, or any other day of the week at 8 pm. The venue is at The Tamarind (hotel). Drinks are reasonably priced; I would even lower beer prices to $1.00 for a can of Cambodia or Angkor (normally $1.50). We don't serve dinner but if need be I could arrange for some sandwiches. Email me at [email protected].

Hi Jayeng:

I love Backgammon.  I could play for hours.  If I come to SV I'll definitely be a player.

By the way, I'm thinking about moving to Cambodia in January 2015 and I like what I've
heard about SV.  If I do come, I'll be working online as a writer and maybe some customer
service so would you mind telling me what you know about the internet service there in SV?

Is it reasonably fast and affordable?  I read somewhere else that it has improved in recent
months.  Is that right?

I live in Ras al Khaimah, UAE now.

Regards,
Art Williams