I am also moving to Erbil by Aug 2013

Hi.

I read your msg.

I am also moving to Erbil by Aug 2013 end and going to work for an Oil and gas company. Moving with family. 2 Kids. My company supporting me to get good English school. Erbil has lot of best schools (English O level schools).

I am currently living in Dubai. My mobile 0501583297. You can call me any time for discussion.

I am also having lot of flag in my mind. But it seems good place to live. Good people.

If you already moved there please support me to land there.

Ramesan
Dubai

Hi Ramesan,

I have created a new topic on the Iraq forum

Can you please avoid posting your phone number or any private details on the forum for safety reasons :)

I'm sure you will get a reply soon :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear All,

I am urgently looking to rent a house or apartment in Erbil , I am an Indian Single male.

Budget is between 300$-500$,I am open for share accommodation as well.

I can be reached at 07501986264.

Regards,

Mohammad Anas

Hi Mohammad,

I suggest you to post an advert in the housing Housing in Iraq, with details according to your wants, this might be helpful. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi Mr. Rameshan
Welcome to Erbil. Happy to inform my arrival in Erbil on previous saturdey. Residing in Nawroz. my mob: [Moderated: Please us private message for security reasons.].

regards
Girish Menon

Dear All,

I am looking to rent an apartment for a labor person in erbil between the range of 300$ to 500$ would you please let me know where to go to find these apartments

Hi ghinwa81,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Iraq Housing section, with details according to your wants, this might be helpful. :)

Regards,

Sarah

Hi, Mr. Rameshan,

Still n Dubai or Erbil?. No news from your side, If in Erbil. Share the Number.

Regards
Giri