Hospital and doctor

Is there in Plovdiv good doctor who speaks english?
Or any good doctor for children?
And good doctor for women?
It's better if speaks english but not necessery.

Hello :)

I was wondering the same question , I  arrived in Plovdiv 1 week ago, my wife and my daughter will come in one month .
So I use my free time to organized things for them .And my bigest concern at the moment is how im gonna find a docteur for man, woman, and baby able to speak english . So please can you tell me if you got an answer from someone ? thank for your help .

Kind regards,

Hello Chritopher,
I would like you to know that in Bulgarian hospitals I have met a lot of doctors speaking not only English, but French, German and even Arabic and Hebrew. You have to understand though that coming in Bulgaria means that you have to learn new language as well as to accept new culture.So I suggest you to look not only for a doctor speaking English but as well for a good Bulgarian teacher, because if you plan to stay for a long time it means that you will have to be able to understand the people around you. And as a lawyer I can tell you that Bulgarian is the official language here by law, so if you are signing any type of documents or you go to a doctor this means that you should be able to understand the procedures that you are about to follow. If you need any other advises I will be glad to help.

I agree with Emanuela Stomonyakova, but Bulgarian is not very easy to learn.  And you can't learn it in few days. Sometimes (special with little children) you need doctor quickly.  And here we had some problems to find English speaking doctor.