Wondering if there is a Filipino here in cotonou,benin

Hello people,

I would be glad if there is a Filipino lives here in Cotonou, Benin, I'm from Philippines and just been here for about 2 months, my husband work here. I'm studying online in the morning and after my school I don't have nothing to do besides cleaning the house. It would be nice if I have a Filipina friend to hang out with. PM me if there some one Filipina who wants to have a Filipina friend too. Thanks.

Hi alexisacyl,

Please note that your thread has been moved to Cotonou forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members. :)

I also suggest you the Cotonou social network page, maybe you can make some new contacts.

All the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

good morning
i'm beninese but in the past i had a contact of a philipina man an his wife if i get the contact i'll send it to you

Charly

Thank you. :D

Hi i am already out in cotonou but I've been there 6 months, yes there are filipino community in cotonou maybe about 25 max filipino there heheheh and they have gathering every Fridays .. Pot luck .. I lost my contacts but I'll look for it and post it here..;