Malaysian expat here

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum as well as living in Jakarta.
My name is Nic and I'm living here for work since Dec last year.
Anyone from Malaysia too?

Hello Nic.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Here is the list of Malaysian expatriates in Jakarta.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I'm actually from the UK but I have a Malaysian ID card.
I love your country and hope to visit again soon.

Great great, thank u so much.

Hello nicnic330!

I am not Malaysian, but I'd like to greet you, "Welcome.." :)

Cool thanks for the info..

Hi Nic,

I am a Malaysian too.  Been here for more than 1 year.  So, how do you find Jakarta?

I'm a Malaysian too... welcome to Jkt..

Nissa

Hey bro.. How ya doing .. From Malaysia too " BOLEH LAND "  give me a buzz here we can lepak !

Hi im steven. Malaysian chinese. Married a indonesia wife. Regular to jarkata and yoga. Any malaysian living in indonesia. Jom teh tarik? I am flying to indonesia this april and each every month. Hope to meet new friends in indonesia.

I'm a British person but have been living in Malaysia for the past 10 years. Now spending more time in Indonesia (Bandung) and less in Malaysia. If you can make mee goreng mamak and teh tarik then feel free to invite me  :D

I'm not Malaysian but I'd like to welcome you to the forum and hope you'll find many other Malaysians here :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah love to meet you guys soon.  :D

Hehe i will bungkus one for you when we meet up

leeman wrote:

Hehe i will bungkus one for you when we meet up

:D

Already craving for one .. Heard got a mamak resto open in Jakarta

Hi I'm Singaporean.

I've been patronising a kopitiam with pretty good roti canai & curry mee (yummz).
It's a stall along the roadside.

Martabak Kare Palembang
Jl. Biak Roxy (Samping Bank Mestika)
open everyday 17:00-24:00.

Hi, just wanna ask..
is this blog still alive?
newb here from Malaysia

Yeah....seems it is still alive

Hi everyone.

I'm from Malaysia and being offered to relocate to Indonesia, Kelapa Gading.
Would like to check where would be a good safe place for a foreigner who is new to the country to stay.

Since I'm alone, a small studio would be a good place to consider. A fully furnished studio with nearby facility but not gonna be costly will be great as the company is not offering any accommodation option nor accommodation allowance.

Please advice a newbie like me as I am really lost for the time being.

Thank you.

sk_tong wrote:

Hi everyone.

I'm from Malaysia and being offered to relocate to Indonesia, Kelapa Gading.
Would like to check where would be a good safe place for a foreigner who is new to the country to stay.

Since I'm alone, a small studio would be a good place to consider. A fully furnished studio with nearby facility but not gonna be costly will be great as the company is not offering any accommodation option nor accommodation allowance.

Please advice a newbie like me as I am really lost for the time being.

Thank you.

How long you will be staying here ?? Usually rentals have to paid in advance and it is also a factor how long you plan to rent a studio.

You can check:

www.rumah123.com

hi happyhour..

thanks. it'll be a long term thingy until i call it quits.
in fact if things are going fine, i might transfer my kids over.

from the website there is plenty of residential to choose. if you can help me narrow down a few recommended safe areas for foreigners, ur suggestion and help will be very much appreciate. thx

I think I can not help much further since I don't know that part of Jakarta. But you should aim to find a place close by to your office because the traffic here is very time consuming....

Your company you are going to work for here can not help ??

Lots of apartments in kelapa Fading and expats too. Lots of malls lots of food, lots of cars, lots of floods, lots of hot and I am not a fan as there are not lots of trees but I am sure you will find something there.