Planning to relocate

Hi, my name is Olga. I am basically Russian from Saint Petersburg and since last May living in Moscow. I feel myself strange living in Russia as I had been living abroad since 2002, so now I am planning to relocate.

hi Olga,

Me israr khan from islamabad, Pakistan working here since last year in basrah. where you been in pakistan?

Hi Olga,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Note that have created a new thread as from your post on the Saint Petersburg Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Maximilien, thank you!
At the first moment I was really surprised to find out my post as a separate tread and at the first moment thought that I was stupid enough to create a new discussion instead of posting in the introduction topic  :D

Nice to meet you Israra!
I've been to Peshawar and Islamabad mostly but during those 7 years which I spent in Pk I visited almost everywhere.

Hey Olga, its nice to hear that you have been to Pakistan and Peshawar. As I am living in Peshawar its an immense pleasure to know that people have been visiting this part of the world. It will be a pleasure to know if you plan to visit again as I wish meeting you.

Thank you, Sajjad Ashraf!

You are always welcome, Olga