Confuse fiancee visa

Will someone please help me.?? My fiancee said
  if i find work to norway so its easy for us to meet.because it takes long time for fiancee visa we have to meet 2-3 times to apply for fiancee..its not that easy to look for job to norway..im here working in moscow and will be going to philippines soon.plz need advice

Hei!
It is not so easy to find a job in Norway (especially with a Philippine passport). My brother used 1 year 450 applications, quite a number of interviews through Skype. They will always choose someone who can speak Norwegian before those cannot, unfortunately. It is not impossible, though. It will just take a long time. What kind of job are you looking for?

The processing time of fiancé visa is 9 months.

PS.... If your problem is meeting your fiancé 2 to 3 times, Moscow is just  2,5 hours away from Oslo. It is not so complicated to apply for a visa. You can check my blog about visa application to Russia.

Hey there,

Yes it is not easy finding a Job here. You basically have to be fluent in Norwegian. When I applied for my Fiance permit back in October, it was suppose to be only be 3 months, which changed to 6 and now is 9.....which makes things very difficult. I would recommend skipping the Fiance permit/ just come here and get married while you are "legally here", look for a job or take classes to become fluent in the language.

Yes difficult but with my working visa its hard cause im allowed only 14days vacation .i have to go phil vacation july then back here august.i just finish my visa til dec.. I work here sPa therapist.im a PT grad but with no license.

So its just visiting permit? Then look job there and study norwegian.thanks

Filipinos cannot marry with a tourist visa, unfortunately. They have to marry in the Philippines or come over with a fiancé visa :(