Information

I AM karimah  Essa am from syria but i want to move out of Syria please i need help

I AM karimah  Essa am from syria but i want to move out of Syria please i need help me and my sons

Hi Karimah,

You have been posting the same one-liner messages many times in the last weeks, under several user names.
In most cases, other users offered help and asked what exactly you need. You never responded or followed up on any of those threads or offers. Please do not do the same this time!
How can we help you? Where do you actually want to go, and what do you want to do there?
Some introduction of yourself would also help.

Good luck,
    Beppi

Chose your destination first then inquire people to help you in certain way like obtaining visa details or moving etc. etc.
You wanna move out??? it can be first step a head of your country boarder, so i dont think you want that.

May be she is in a trouble in her country. :(  You know in some countries ladies are abused and harassed. :nothappy:

I think we should start with the reasons you wish to move.
I'm aware of Syria's difficulties at the moment, so that may well be part/much of the reason.
To get out, you need a plan as to where to go, how you'll execute that plan, and what to do when you get to your destination.
Assuming that's you in your avatar, you don't look desperate or poverty stricken, but moving without a plan may force these things upon you.

mas fred wrote:

Assuming that's you in your avatar, you don't look desperate or poverty stricken.

Thats true but money is not everything! Who knows whether her husband ill-treats the family. Some guys in some cultures are wicked and ladies don't have freedom to go out from home. Who knows what the case of karimah? she too doesn't give much details.

i think she is in mess and needs help

How do we know that it isn't her sons sending these messages and they are using her picture and info. :/

Then there is no guarantee for you also..........because you don't have clear picture too......... :D

hi all..i am SAM from Lebanon want to come to Istanbul for study the Turkish language .i need help for  accommodation in a sharing house or a room  with a family house to practice the language  during my stay there in good  price .any help.thank you in advance .

durust1 wrote:

hi all..i am SAM from Lebanon want to come to Istanbul for study the Turkish language .i need help for  accommodation in a sharing house or a room  with a family house to practice the language  during my stay there in good  price .any help.thank you in advance .

Hello durust1,

If you write or post a thread in Istanbul Forum you will be getting more information.........

Regards,
Anil

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR