I am Simo young man talented Musician from Morocco,Currently I am in Visit Visa in Dubai I want  move to USA I want to work there As Musician I have more than 8 years of Experience As a keyboard player I play all kind of Music I hope to find job in USA

Thank you

Kind Regards,
  Simo

Good luck, might try working cruise ships

Good luck. Many resorts also hire musicians.

Bob K

Cruise ships are a horrible place to work.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Cruise ships are a horrible place to work.

Depends which job you have, the piano players seem to enjoy themselves.

A piano player is my source of information about cruise ships being horrible places to work.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

A piano player is my source of information about cruise ships being horrible places to work.

Evidently I have spoken to 10 piano playing liars.

Or maybe different people have different opinions.  Not everything needs to be so extreme.

Horrible is an extreme word

You might want to look at Broadway musicals. Also a lot of local theatres. Also disney world has entertainment resorts and are alway lookin for musicians. You can teach private lessons at your home or in theatres. A lot of musicians make money this way. Hersey park entertainment center is always looking for musician. You can join a band where you can play for private parties or teach in school. I do help a lot of people relocate to USA so don't hesitate to inbox if you have questions. Good Luck.

Broadway isn't exactly the easiest gig for a struggling musician to get into.

Thank you for this informations kind Regards

Welcome! : )

stumpy wrote:
nmann.global-lt wrote:

Welcome! : )

Welcome to what ???

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 74#2096344