Relocating November 2014 looking for employment!

I am a licensed social worker in USA and looking for employment with expat accommodations in Abuja or Lagos Nigeria by November 2014! Looking into jobs in NGO's, schools, psych inpatient, mental health counseling, school counselor, or HR areas! I'm looking to move with my two children by November! Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and have a Blessed day!!!!

DP

Perhaps post some more information about your work experience etc so others can get an idea of what it is you are looking for and then perhaps they can offer advice or assistance.

Tony Elumelu Foundation is a good place to start. Google him. Also google Freedom House of Bola Tinubu. They are both situated in Lagos.

Good luck

hello,what are your qualifications and how much are you looking to be offered. there is a school in ajah lekki express nigeria in need of school superintendants.[Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

@ smaproject2014 > Can you please post your offer in the Teaching jobs in Lagos section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla :cheers: