Alone but happy

Hello friends,

i want to discuss that why everybody is running after making new friends? i dont have any friend specially iam tallking about male friends...the thing is being surrounded with wrong people or wrong gatherings is better to be alone.Now adays only lust exits and honestly speaking i dont trust any stranger its very difficult to trust someone.Thats why i think iam lucky to be alone because i have nobody to lose.
Yes sometimes i feel lonely,broken,sad i do need someone but better to be alone instead to be with wrong one,.

You can be alone and happy or still be sad.
You can be with someone and be happy or still be sad.
So why be alone?  :unsure
Why be with someone?  :unsure

Alone is for artists before they become great artists.  Are you one?  :cool:

Being alone is an election too.  :idontagree:

I think you are younger than me.
Some of my experiences:

- If friends of mine phone me, after long time not having news about him/her, I know, itŽs because they have broken the relationship with her/his boy/girl friend. My friends feel alone and need talk about theirselves with somebody and of course, they call me because I am alone so I spend long time speaking on the phone  (1 to 3 hours on the phone).
But, when they have a (new or the same) relationship, They forget of me!

- I am alone, so my boss thinks that my life is my job!

But I think I will be a great artist because I am alone!  :)

I hope you can follow what I am saying...  My English is  :unsure:cheers:

loneliness sucks to be honest , no fun .....

really that,s so sad
you should make some email friend's they not gonna hurt you

Hi Hina ,
Well that depends on each person , Some people think that being alone means that you're not a sociable person and most importantly that there is definetly something wrong with you . Even if that is your personal choice and you feel truly confortable with it .

Personally , I used to think the same way as you and always felt fine with it but since I started making new friends , I felt the joy to be surrounded by people other than your collegues , family members or even classmates .

It feels great to have people with whom you can share your personal stuff and don't mind being as childish as you want . You might say that having friends can makes you sad and brings you problems , well that's alright as that may be a good way to discover new people and mentalities . Life is about learning !

Some times socializing brings real great experience.The knowledge has to expand which is not possible in lonaliness

No risk no gain - one should not live in a shell - life is to be lived and shared

I completely agree with your statement of being happy and alone, instead of unhappily together. Almost nothing is more sad than a couple staying together out of fear of being alone.
However, being with the right person beats being alone........ :-)
Finding the right person means that one has to take risks and it is almost like looking for a needle in a haystack. Risk taking in love is very difficult but eventually worth it!

:top:

hina khan wrote:

............ the thing is being surrounded with wrong people or wrong gatherings is better to be alone.

Hi Hina, :)

Better alone than with 'wrong' people is a natural protection mental mechanism against unproductive or abusive relationships, but is not the solution.

To think clearly and thus empower yourself towards the right direction in life you must reformulate your words: better than in the company of wrong people is to be with the right people.  Amen.   :top:

Amen, Reverend John.  :)

Hina: Given the reactions to your post, you have chosen an interesting topic.......!

To be very honest, to give you a more open view, there are men out there struggling with the same issue.........
(at the very least one, hahahaha)

Hi!!!

Maybe learn to live with life...
I think people and interpersonal relationships found along life are dynamic. Some people stay, others disappear and algundas these reappear in the life of one other time in life ...
I think also depends on the age of the people as to the relationships established, the relationship is different between children, adolescents, young adults, adults ...

There are many many many people (and not dependent on gender M or F) good and reliable on this planet! Like you, Hina!

Smile!

Sander van Houdt wrote:

Amen, Reverend John.  :)

Hina: Given the reactions to your post, you have chosen an interesting topic.......!

To be very honest, to give you a more open view, there are men out there struggling with the same issue.........
(at the very least one, hahahaha)

It seems we all are lonely people living together in cities and villages ...  :o

Juanita Gilda wrote:

.....................  There are many many many people (and not dependent on gender M or F) good and reliable on this planet! Like you, Hina!

Smile!

Yes, they are, but before you find one, you lose all hope.  :mad:

hahaha!

Don't make expectations from new friends..just chill :)

I think every new people come to our life certainly leave message for us wheather its good or bad . However we have to expect for good one.

yes you are right. i can understand you. most of people want to cheat their friends. this  is why nobody can thrust to any body.this is why most of people are alone.and i think this day's  people don't want to bear the hardship of life.any way i hope you can find a real friend for ever for your life. :joking:

very wise ..keep faith in you..

hello sir. i am a human being and if you want to know about me a little more ,then you can see my profile.
thx for your msg

good luck

I'm mostly alone or we can say very few friends.  I really choose my friend whom I can trust to but it doesn't mean being alone is the best way.  Having friends helps also to made your life easy like talking to them,  share your feelings good or bad, laughing out loud together.  Tapping your shoulder when you're sad. Life is like that. We are all meant to share what God gave us not mostly material things but even emotional.
As I said I also mostly alone but I still have few friends I can rely on in the good and bad moments of my life. It's feel good to live so enjoy your life to the fullest.😐

thats true,sometimes is better to be alone,but i guess we all needs some one around us to share the nice things :)

perhaps at the first it looks like to stay bachelor is good and makes life to become easy , but it has own problems as well.but ones  need real and honest partner in their life.to my guess having a unreal and dishonest friend or partner or having cold relationship with a person has no value. i don't like any cool and any unreal relations.it looks like a body without spirit ,corps,............    :)

Loneliness can be useful to discover other sides of our personalities, to learn to be strong without the need of staying with other people.
Loneliness is positive as a free choice, but I think it's important staying with people to exchanges ideas.
I Know that that people can hurt you, but we aren't all equal.
You only should meet right people.
If somenone disappointed you, you wouldn't consider him more.

To my opinion , the best way is that we study other bachelors and marrieds life instead of experiencing it directly by ourselves.
Experiencing something is time-consuming and costly one and perhaps one they one notice to his/her mistakes that it has become  so late. :cool:

Greetings from Philippines! :) I agree with that statement, i myself trust so easily and ive had this friend who betrayed me and made stories abt me, she created all lies. It was mindblowing really as u know into yourself u didnt do anything wrong but she still stabbed my back and she played the victim. I somehow thinks it is better to be alone and just avoid friends. But well being alone and avoiding to get involved and get hurt by the people u trusted isnt good as well. We always learned our lesson in a hard way. Having friends and people around you helps your personality grow. Its always good to have someone to talk to as well when u gets into ur worst. :)

i am happy that you think like me!
:)
thx

hina coz of few bad people i dont think its smart decision! All the Best:)

I'm glad that at least someone is alone but happy. I don't want to be alone. We said the world is perfect

socializing is what gives the life its meaning

Hi Hina,

Salaams and greetings from the beautiful Toronto City - May peace be upon you!

The reason being for not getting true, loyal friends and soul mates according to me is simply the world became materialistic. The tolerance power between fellow-humans diminished and depleted to 10% overall. As a result, the good persons are now like a rare commodity, available in few not in plenty.  Therefore, the choice is minimal, yet circumstances can change bad people to good too and good people to bad too. After all it is human mind which always wobbles.

I wish you every one out here to get all legitimate things on earth and here after (youm-al-qiyaama).

Loneliness is so pathetic, frustrating , i would never ever prefer it in my life.
I can't even have my meal if i don't have any company  (for that matter even strangers are welcomed)

In my opinion, I think It's really difficult to trust in someone not your family. I can understand. You afraid of being hurt  if you love someone all your heart. But if you dont try, how can u know that it's impossible?  I think if you really want somethings and take a lots patient for it, God will give it for you. We only have 1 life to live, 1 opportunity to do what we like. So enjoy life to the fullest!

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR