New in Toulouse

Hey all,

I am new in this beautiful city. At the moment I'm doing a language course, my french is still very basic, but I'm having a lot of fun learning.

I would love to meet some people who enjoys going out for beers or coffee and just hanging out. I hope to improve my french, so if you speak french that would be perfect.

Excited to hear from you!
Trine

Hi Trine,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For how long will you be in Toulouse? Is it your first visit?

Enjoy your stay ;)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hey Trine,
Welcome to the Pink City! It's a lovely place and you'll meet great people there. I believe Expat.com has a forum thread about meeting up in Toulouse.
Remember, it is a friendly city and I hope you'll enhoy your stay here. Have fun and if you need anything, message me.
All the best
Tol

hello :) Im Aleksandra and me too im new in Toulouse. I dont speak French well, im also learning but if you want we  meet one day and go somewhere out.

Bonjour, mon nom est Vincent j'ai viennent d'emménager dans cette région et je cherche à faire de nouveaux amis et n'oubliez pas / en savoir plus Français. J'aime la bière et le café donc vous semblez aimez votre ciel envoya. J'ai tendance ne pas à sortir pour le café beaucoup, comme je possède une Gaggia qui bien sûr, j'ai apporté avec moi. Donc, si votre toujours à Toulouse ou la région, faites le moi savoir.
Cordialement Vincent

Hi everybody,

My name is Cyril, i'm French and me too i'm new in Toulouse. If you want, i can help you to learn french... My english is basic, but with a basic french and a basic english we will speak easily and also learning more !

Regards

Cyril

Hello Hasna,

iam new to Toulouse and would like to meet some English speaking. i would like to hang out for a cofee

Hello chika25 and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since 2014!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

so if this trhead is inactive since a long time, why not close it ?

I don't know who your calling inactive,I just think you need more cities in the village I am in,there are like 80 expats from my background alone and this place ain't that big.
Stranger still the city isn't the prefered destination of the expat in france this here in is where the problem lies with your website.
I love the french culture, but I think now France is European first and French second.