Need some information please !

Hi,
Can someone describe how much anyone paid to Attorney Mayra Lamboglia for  pensionado ? How long process would take, Is she reliable and honest,,  appreciate it for any comments, Thank you, I am new on this blog.

Hi S.M.Arif,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Panama Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I use a different lawyer and there is an immigration lawyer in that office who handled our pensionados. We paid about $2200 for two of us, and received our temporary card the same day, after a very long process at the migracion. It would have been a nightmare without help! Our final cards were ready for pick-up 9 months later and we had another journey to PC for this, and that was a few hours of time. Add in hotel stays etc, and it runs pretty high!

Hello Todd. Thank you for Reply, appreciated, where you guys planning to live in Panama, have you check out places to live, can you suggest me or any advice before I visit to Panama, can you post attorney name and add, Thank you..

We used Marcos Kraemer http://kraemerlaw.com/en/  He was very professional, thorough, gave us every bit of info that we needed, and everything went through without a hitch. You'll have to contact him for his current prices, but we paid a fair amount less than toddlewis. He works in both Chiriqui and Panama City. We filed in December (a few hours in David at immigration and left with our temporary cards), got our final cards in late Feb which is faster than I expected. We had to go to PC for the final cards but it took just minutes, after standing in line for a while.

There are a lot of options here - city, country, mountains, beaches, etc. We live in David and love it here. But, everyone has to figure out for themselves what kind of life will work.

Hi,
Thank you for giving me the Attorney name, How is the weather in David can you find rental place under  $ 500, in David, Is safe place to live, what would you recommand area wise in David, Thank you for your feedback.

Many consider David too hot. I like it, and think the mountains are too chilly. Right now it is the very hottest time of the year, and it's 92 in the shade at 11AM, but dry and very breezy. When the rains come back the highs should be in the mid 80's.

Yes I think it is very safe here but like anywhere, it depends on your neighborhood, relationship with your neighbors, and using common sense in securing your home. We live in the north side of town which I think is perfect, not right in the activity of the city but daily needs are close by. We pay $385 for an unfurnished 3/2 in a nice upper middle class neighborhood.

You might find this interesting, and Eduardo is a good guy to know https://findingmyselfinpanama.wordpress … -ed-horna/

Hello kristc99,
Thank you for feedback I hope we will meet you guys some day in Panama. I will contact your Attorney once I decided to Move, Thasnks

You're very welcome. We should be here when you get here. I have no intentions of moving anywhere else!  Meanwhile, you can see a bit more of our life and activities on my blog http://blog.thepanamaadventure.com/

Thanks

Hi, ALL.
Nursing homes available in Ecuador for senior citizen. if there is  available, what is the cost monthly Please give us feedback appreciated.

Oops, wrong forum. This is the Panama section

S.M.Arif wrote:

Hi, ALL.
Nursing homes available in Ecuador for senior citizen. if there is  available, what is the cost monthly Please give us feedback appreciated.

Hi, ALL.
Nursing homes available in Panama for senior citizen. if there is  available, what is the cost monthly Please give us feedback appreciated.

I live in David and there is very little available there. Most seniors are cared for by their families. You might check with Don Ray of chiriquichatter.net  He is the warden for the embassy and encounters people who need help, and I think he recently helped someone needing a nursing home so he may have more info. There is also the option to have in home help which is inexpensive (by our gringo standards), but I couldn't quote you any concrete prices.

S.M.Arif wrote:

Hi, ALL.
Nursing homes available in Panama for senior citizen. if there is  available, what is the cost monthly Please give us feedback appreciated.

Hello Kristc99
Thanks for replay. gathering all information before my final move, . :cheers: