Why do women need letter to visit pakistan

Why do women need letter to visit pakistan.
I live in the UK.
Even though i am now married i still have to get a letter from my husband to visit him.:mad:

its called tit for tat... Hee hee...
Its a just a normal process for getting a visa, I also need the same letter when ever needs visa for other countries.

But I Agree that visa system shud be abolished & only person to person shud be allowed like if I am pakistani but clean person i shud be allowed to travel any where without boundries however somebody european but not clean than shud be barred. These physical boundries are just man made things. & it is possible with the help of technology like a data base for all human beings.

what do you mean by someone european that is not clean should be barred :/
Do you mean that if you make a mistake when you were younger you should be punished for the rest of your live by being barred from traveling to other countries.
What do you mean :huh:

haha than why visa for pakistani in your countries & u also ask for hell of documents..

Even some countries ask for police certificates. Same thing shud apply to every body.

I agree. The same rules should apply for everyone.

You don't need a letter to visit Pakistan. All I needed was our marriage certificate, and the visa fee. You should get a POC, that way you don't need a visa.

What is a poc?