Applying for Green Card for Denmark

Hi Friends,

I am Nipun and I am from Delhi. I am looking forward to apply for a green card for Denmark. I am a management graduate (I did Post graduate Diploma in management from India) and working  as a senior manager, marketing for a reputed pharmaceutical company at New Delhi. I have 7 years of experience.
My Wife is a Phd - Biological Sciences (She did her Phd from India and working for as a Research Scientist with a multinational pharmaceutical company in India).

Do let us a know whether it is worth applying for a green card for Denmark and what kind of Salaries we can expect in Copenhagen. How much is the tax we need to pay and what will be the total cost of living for a couple in Copenhagen. Cost of Living includes - Accomodation (2 bed room flat) , Vegetarian Food, Electricity, Transportation. Do also let me know what all facilities will be provided by the goverment to green card holders.

Hi Nipunnmims,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please check out this article from the guide on The green card in Denmark which might contains enough information to your questions  :)

Regarding accommodation or house hunting I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Copenhagen section please as it might help as well :)

Thank you and good luck with everything !

Maximilien

can you plz tell me how long the green card processing time in india

Depends on the number of points you are claiming.
More points -> Sooner the processing time.

Mine took about 4 months.