Looking for a Job in Bangkok

Im looking for a laboratory or office work in Bangkok or any desired position that fits my qualifications  and I'm looking for a good opportunity where I can best use my knowledge and skills. Im a Filipina, 24 years old and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Applied Physical Sciences.
anybody can help me plzzzz.. thank youuu

Hi danglez,

Can you please specify the kind of job you are looking for,  this might allow us to guide you effectively. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I can recommend this website to search for jobs in Bangkok: Jobsdb.com

Good Luck!

thanks much..ive been on that site already but most of them looking for  thai nationality... for now,i  guess, its soo hard for me to find job here coz i cant speak thai and im just starting to practice their language... :D  hope ill be able to find some company looking for filipino staff here...lol  tc yah!

,..any job as long as  its not  illegal.  :D seriously  :/  mmmm  looking for a job in laboratory like  laboratory analyst or any office work or teacher will do.. hope i can find one soonn.. :P

Hi danglez :)

You may also post your CV here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/thailand/bangkok/ but make sure to choose the right category and to insert the necessary information about your qualifications, skills etc.

Here are some links that might help you as well:

Monster           -   www.monster.co.th
Learn 4 Good  -  www.learn4good.com
Job Street        -  www.jobstreet.co.th

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Are you in physical science? Is that more like working at the fitness studio? Any experience in dancing?

What laboratory experience you had? I suggest you can apply for a QA / QC analyst in a manufacturing industry. Though they would prefer an engineering graduate but you can still try anyway.