Jobs wanted for move to Gibraltar-

Hi.
As above me and my family (wife 2 young children) want to move over, i have v been looking for work i have good experience in construction Industrial Cleaning and Catering, i was wandering if theree was any tips on where to look or any suggestions on the best way forward. 
Many thanks in advance.
Steve

Hi Steve

Construction, Industrial Cleaning and Catering are the province of Spaniards, Morrocans and Eastern Europeans unless you are the boss.

Not the best of replies but a honest one

Grumpy

thanks appreciated do you think there's not much chance of getting that type of work out there then,

Hi

My knowledge of the 3 areas of work you mention is very limited

However I guess the pay is fairly low here, probably around minimum wage.unless you have some specific skill.

Rent for a family of 4, allow £1000/mnth in Gib cheaper in Spain.
But if you live in Spain your children will be going to a Spanish state school or a private English one which would be very expensive. To get a state education in Gib you would have to live here.

My best advice if you are still interested is take a holiday here and check the place out

Regards

Grumpy

I can tell you about construction (and cleaning). What's your experience and/or quals? Please be honest because otherwise I can't give you a straight answer.