Want to move to Australia

Hi all,
I am from Ukraine, Kiev. Would like to move to Australia together with husband. I do not know what to do first  ;) , how to start my ‘project'. It would be a pleasure to receive some information from you.

I am opened for any discussions.

Natalia

Hi Natalia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Australia forum as here it will be easier for members to communicate with you and to give you their valuable advice concerning your project.

So for a better guidance, can you give us further information about the kind of project that you want to start please?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

NataM wrote:

Hi all,
I am from Ukraine, Kiev. Would like to move to Australia together with husband. I do not know what to do first  ;) , how to start my ‘project'. It would be a pleasure to receive some information from you.

I am opened for any discussions.

Natalia

First you will need to check if you qualify for a visa or not this website www.immi.gov.au will give you all the information and application forms.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Dear all,

Thank you for your comments.
My project is to move to Australia ;) , to get there good work and try to find lot of new emotions and experience.
Currently I am a Manager in Supply Chain area and fully involved into all logistics matters

Nata