Offer to oman as an internal auditor

Hi all,
I am Maya from Beirut, i got an offer to oman as an internal auditor. But i have no idea about Oman safety for lebanese. I also don't have any idea about the life their. Is it expensive with respect to the accomodation allowance? Can anyone guide me? Before signing the contract.

Hiii,

How are you? hope doing well ... Oman is very good place to leave and get your life experience in.

it's very normal and depends to your life style.but you should ask for accommodation from your company for at lease the first 3 months as to know the places her.

wish you a nice time her and please feel free if you like any support

Jeed

Maya,
I have several friends (Both males and females) from Lebanon, working and living pretty comfortable since long..... Oman is considered as one of the safest country around the world. Cost of living is a bit high as compared to the other GCC countries, however if provided with a nice offer / facilities, one would enjoy being here for long span of time.

You can sign the contract, provided if the offer is inline with your expertise and comfort zone.

Hello Maya,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

To broaden your chances of having some replies, a new discussion was created using your post on the Oman forum.

Best of luck for your project,

Hasnaa

Pls let me know whats is your qualification & experience and whats your proposed offer from employer moreover what kind of company they are in pls let me know i may advice you in right direction..
Keep asking you quarry in this Portal..
Regards