Nice city La Ceiba

Very much enjoyed my 2 weeks in this city. This city is a gem!!

I am looking for someone that can give me the real scoop on the requirements for moving and living in Honduras , income requirements, cost for same etc. we are looking at Roatan Island as a permanent place to live. If anyone has recently gone through this process I would appreciate your help.
Thanks you can email me if you like at [email protected]

I'll look forward to a reply to your question as well from an expat who really knows; you see, I've spent months there in total, but never really living there, just enjoying!! pete

Roatan is a good choice. To become a resident requires money, a lawyer, paperwork and time. There are other ways to reside on the island for a good while until you,re sure you like it.  La Ceiba? .....do a little research. cheers..b

Thanks for your reply, I was sure it would be expensive for an ATT. etc. people speak of how low the income is in Honduras except for Att. of course.The question which one is recommended that is good and honest or is that an OXy Moron in Honduras as the same as the States. So if someone has had the cently went through the process please let me know as I want to be reaydy with all docs. in order when we leace.
Ro

This City has growing infraestructure Walmart is coming soon sign City is gaining recognition world wide 🙏

Romal Ruiz is a attorney and notary local here in La Ceiba. He speaks english and spanish

[email protected]

Make sure you state "Client info needed" on the title/heading

[Moderated: Off topic]

La Ceiba Expat and Tourist Friendly 🌴

Sunlife4... Your correct La Ceiba is expat ready and has been so for quite a while. I was just downtown and there were at least 30 expats scattered throught my 20 minutes purchasing items. I was driving through a middle class Honduran neighborhood early and saw a foreigner woman with blonde hair, low 50's moving into a home. I'd rather be on the beach but there are lots of foreigners moving and investing in the city and surrounding areas

A foreigner woman with blonde hair? What the hell.....

Money goes alot further here Then Roatan indeed bwood but you already knew that didn't you Lol 😂😂😂

The Truth is always best no matare how hard it is to hear bwood And hey you can always come on over we don't hold garufees In Beatiful Sunny La Ceiba in lost department of ATLANTIS 🌴🌈🌁☀️

There are people that love island living and others that don't. The dream of living on an island sounds great though. I like to travel, drive and explore and the mainland gives me that opportunity

Yes, I agree I'm a land lover myself but Islands are beautiful and exotic places were Turistas and Expats are pray to everyone who doesn't do there homework before going and giving up there hard earn currency to get the very same quality of life just at normal prices Expats good Day to all ☀️🌴🌈🍷

La Ceiba getting ready to receive over 200,000 turist and national for Easter Week ☀️🌴🏊🎣⛵️⚓️