Cheaper hostel??

Finally i can already go in turkey this coming june :).. i've already searched for a cheaper place to live at my weeks stay in istanbul, but i have a lot of second thoughts about it.. can anyone please help me?? or does anyone know some cheaper hostel (or even a midrange's one) that is more comfortable to live in... (or people friendly?) hope to get a reply....  ;)  thanks! thanks! :)

there is a wide range of prices here in Istanbul i can help u with , but its important to know which location u want first.

I agree with ahmad, you should give us an idea about location and even more, how much is your budget. There is a wide range of hostels and shared rooms.

you can take a look here

istanbul.en.craigslist.com.tr/search/roo?zoomToPosting=&catAbb=roo&query=hostel&minAsk=&maxAs

hope it helps

somewhere in beyoglu i guess...

I can help u to give u prices starting from 80 $ per night , but to help u more give me total days of ur stay in Istanbul :)

tehere is a lot of places around Taksim, you can find them walking by the neighborhood. However you can start checking these.

chillouthostelistanbul.com/aboutus.html

powerhostels.com/hbaffiliate/index.cfm?affid=70217&hostel=70217#!/pageServices

Also you can take a room for 50TL a day (staying at least a week)

istanbul.tr.craigslist.com.tr/roo/4395718055.html

hope it hepls