Looking for a Business Partner!

@Fasil - i suggest you post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section please :)

Happy New year 2 u too!

looking for business partner to start a business in Egypt or Ethiopia....I want some that knows how to teach english and is willing to travel.This business is already being ran by me, but i want to expand it and make it more professional. I need some financial support and organizational assistance.If its Gods will the business will grow!

what kind of business is it ? I live in addis and wants to know more about your idea.

OK THEN

Re: Looking for a Business Partner!

what kind of business is it ? I live in addis and wants to know more about your idea.

I am Ayeneye from Addis Ababa Ethiopia. I want an enthusiastic business partner  that could jointly work with me for mutual benefit in Addis Ababa as well as in other parts of the country. please, contact me at -xxx

I have 2 star hotel in Dukem, Ethiopia and look for a professional partner I have already invested over birr 30,000,000 and the hotel is operational. If interested , Please contact me : xxx

hello i would like a Business partner and i have some ideas so these is my email, xxx and we will discuses! thanks

Dear Selam,

Sure, I will mail you my ideas asap.

Regards

Reynold

thanks i will be expecting you!

(Moderated: Please register in the Addis Ababa business directory)

Hi Selam,

Mail me xxx

Regards

Rey

Am looking for a business partner, who R interested to invest in my business ideas!
i have researches in DireDawa, Anbo, and AdisAbaba, with respect to agriculture (including mushroom, animal farm or fish), building school, building swimming pool and fun area with low cost etc..!
A person who would like to join me can ask all kind of questions!

What is the possibility of setting up a Talent Finishing school for graduates ? reply to xxx

Reynold Rajamani

@ Daniel Girma, Oh! please how can we meet? I'm voluntary to start any kind of Business; specially at Addis Ababa.

Please mail to me @ xxxx

Regards,

I am interested in your offer of cooperation.Would you be interested
in farming and buying herbs,intended for to Europe.I have the
opportunity to also deliver used farm machinery,from the auction.I
would be interested mainly farming and buying herbs in your country
for the purpose of export.Maybe a little something about yourself with
origin,I am from Poland,but now I live in the UK.If you are interested
in the offer is waiting for a response.
Regards Mark Gaskell

Hallu Marek, shortly introducing my self, My name is Daniel Girma and I am an Ethiopian citizen.
I am a 26 years old christian boy who have a beautiful girlfriend in which he is so interested to marry her !!
your offer is very interesting and because of that, i really like to thank you!
let me say what can i do to you, do you need the list of herbs which is found in Ethiopia  with there price list OR _______________?

For our communication i like to give you my email address (xxxx)

Ygiremachow, Living in Ethiopia Addis Ababa, working as a translator English to Amharic and vice versa. anyone who want to engage in business in ethiopia can contact me through xxxx

I am supply chain/logistics coordinator in Somali region my the regional government started resettlement program to drought affected people on wabi shabele and ganale river areas they are producing huge different kind of agricultural products so as I like to establish international logistics company to support these farmers for international supply chain so as they could identify international market and export their products, any one who like to joint my humanitarian activity can be my business partner , I have international post diploma on international supply chain management and bsc degree in statistics
wirh best regards

I also need a business partner for joint venture or control everythijg .I'm start a medium hospital in Sululta. I'm looking for a richt person for working with . My email  xxxx

@ Beatrixlauwens > I will advise you to post in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am an Ethiopian young man.My education level is bachelor  degree by applied chemistry from Addis Ababa University.Now I have soap and detergent manufacturing enterprise.I want to upgrade this enterprise.so if you want we can work on soap and detergent  or in other business.I am ready.

aloha am Michael am an Ethiopian currently employed would like to know what kind of business are you talking about ,what kind of organisational and financial aid also. am not in a very flexible job right now so i cant travel that much but i would like to  run a business with you considering your specifications of the business.

hello, we are a german Company mainly working on agro Investment, but one of our associats is highly intrested to invest into a soap manufacture, I could link you both up, but Need to know a bit more, best contact me directly with a private message and we can talk.

We will not work as Brokers, meaning no fees from our side, we only must be sure that you are serious to protect our relation ship in Germany.

Currentlly iI am traveling, will be back in Ethiopia in 3 weeks, but we should use time now!

best regards

Oliver

Hello meter, it is nice to meet you!
I am glad after reading your message, because soap or detergent investment is by far a good opportunity in Ethiopia.
xxx
Address: Addis Ababa Ethiopia
We can talk About more with private emails, and of-course I am serious or interested in doing business!
thanks!

hello

our Group is only investing in agriculture and agro processing, my reply was on the posting of Natea Abdo, to offer only link up with some friends who are in the Soap busines.

In General I can say that People looking for a Business Partner is not realy a reason for us to follow, sorry and I believe this counts for most "Investors". The reaon to follow up a potential Investment must be a case ( Project), which has been developed to a certain Level. To seel a idea only is more then difficult and People have to understand that "Investors" will not do!

I can only advise that People having a idea,  should try to develop their idea as far as possible, before going public and look for Partners, this will
- increase the Chance of success
- it will increase the value of the Project in with this their share value

Oliver

Many People looking for Business Partners and I guess they are hoping to find a non Ethiopien partner, let me give you my honest thoughts on this, even it might Sound harsch for most of you.

Why should some one invest with you or in you? What values do you have to offer? this are the questions  you have to ask yourself, before going bublic and answer them to your self. Maybe it helps just do it on a paper, a Kind of check list!

Now investing is basically all about values and not purely about numbers, money, profit or dividend all this comes later, in the start it is mostly reduced only to the point trust! nothing else. On the international stock markets it is different, because rools and regulation are in place and working, the government is protecting the intrest of Investors. If it comes to a personal direct Investment all this rules are out of place and this is reducing the Investors view purly on:

a.) the Person who is offering his partnership
b.) the Project which is offered

This selection, by the nature of the direct Investment, is already reducing the number of potential Investors to a Group, which better should be called enterpreneurs! I would not call them Investors, pure Investors are on the stock market! The poeple who might joine you are more than financing People, they can not be reduced to the factor Money, they want to be a creative part of your Business and part of controling the Business! Mostly they even come with a personal enterpreneur back ground from your offered busines, so they realy know and understand what you offer! Here we find the most common reason why offers are not succesfull, People have the idea of a Hotel, find a potential Investor, who himslef Comes from the Hotel Business, has deep knowledge but the offering Person has just an idea, he has now track record in this certain Business. Beeing a local, having just an idea is no reason for any Investor!

Beside this my Observation is, in Africa, is that People looking for Investors are over estimating their values and requesting share Distribution which is out of any modern Business rules. Some even belive that just the fact that they are local is enough to request over 50%.

Oliver

PS any discussion welcome

Thanks for your advice, but as an information, currently Ethiopia has less than 40% necessary detergent products available in the market. so market need and consumption isn't balanced still. And I have a marketer partner who was worked on this areas for more than 4 years.
If you want to talk about farming and farm products, I am always open for discussion and sharing ideas!
Simply, I want to say for you, What you write is right, but it isn't apply for all peoples!
Some peoples are fast, smart, and can inherit new ideas with in short period of time, But of-course with out trust everything is worthless!

Daniel,

I would not say that People taking their time are not smart and that People who are fast are smarter, I believe it is more different policy they follow and I believe by my personal experience that the People who prove and are a bit "slow" are more serious, more sustainable. I can not say which model will work succesfull, time will Show. For excample China is fatsre in Investment decissions than Europe, for sure, but I think it is to early to call thze China model a success and even it might be, but it odes not mean the the European way is wrong or not succesfull, the same we have to see for africa and in the end ist each stakeholders own decission. Ist your Project, and ist the Investors Money!

On the other side I have seen many problems apearing out of this difference when it comes to the point bringing 2 people from different culture together for business and it is one of the main reason match making between Afrika and Europe is failing.

We have reviewed many business proposols of local people in ethiopia and many of them did not have the paitient to go through a profesional due diligent. After Meeting they always expected to rush into a Investment, even trying to jump over legal steps.......no way! Asking questions regarding the business was often even seen as a Insult to them. 

"What Kind of People are this forengie, that they have the confident to ask me questions, hey I want your Money but please I will not tell you if I maried."

You can see already in this Forum, how many People are asking for Partners, but how Little Information they are willing to profide!

By the way, I hat the word Investor and the government in Ethiopia should bann this from use!

Oliver

Oliver
I want to say thank you for your understanding or the image you have about most of the peoples who uses this forum in Ethiopia. But let me tell you something that you didn't get still
All the things you sow comes from the government itself.
most of the graduated peoples didn't get what they deserve. you can't survive by the payment you got. less than 2 governmental company pays fairly, such as commercial bank and Ethiopian airlines. The others are some non-governmental NGOs.
As a human, you wish good things , you need a better life .. etc ; so most of the youngest peoples (men & women) wants a short cut.
The short cut which only full can think of. So this new custom give us low value in the eyes of most foreigners.
of-course if you ask some one to show you his business proposal and if he didn't ..etc, I can say this is the one who belongs to the fulls.
But I only like to say, please don't loss your hope! try again and again and again...
I like your personality, In case, if you need any info; just ask (tell you anything that me and my friends know)!
Danile

hello

honestly I can not agree in using the government as a excuse, it is when it comes to the end of the day always a question of the smalest unit of a Society, the indevidual Person.

For sure I am not asking on a Forum like this to Show me the full Business plan, only some General Information. The rest would follow after first Agreements such as NdA or MoU.

Oliver
if I can ask, on what agriculture type you are currently involving?
The point, why I ask? is to know what I can give. and who knows we may develop a good partnership also!
If you are interested to discuss at this point ...(xxx).
keep in touch!
Daniel

In Ethiopia we are working on a vegetable production in a Joint venture with a large local cooperative.

Oliver

[Moderated: Stop posting personal details on the forum]

Hello Fasil,

sounds very cool, so cool that you should also consider all Kind of grands for financing to get something like this on the african continent.

I know that the IRC si running a School in Addis to Train People on producing selectons, the Person in Charge is a French guy. Sorry more I do not know, but I remember Meeting him several times at Wims Holland house during lunch time. But I am sure he is not the only one in Ethiopia looking at this subject, because the market is realy big from what I see!

Oliver

Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen but Ethiopian by blood. I'm looking for a business partner for a cosmetics company. Please respond if you're interested. All the best

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : *** publicity of services not allowed on the forum. You may register your services in our business directory

I emailed you, check your email.

Closed