Looking for Indian Grocery Stores in Moscow

Looking for Indian Grocery Stores in Moscow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

I'm moving to Moscow in December End for a project. Just wondering if there are any decent places to buy Indian / Asian groceries in Moscow. Indian Food is a big weakness of mine  A list of places you all know would be great.

I'm starting basic Russian language crash course this week but don't know if that's going to help! Is it a big problem if you cannot speak fluent Russian?

Hi jayakre, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

There is already a discussion on the Indian grocery shops in Moscow forum. You can view it here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=48755

I wish you good luck and I hope other members will help you more.
:)
Christine

Thanks Christine, really appreciate

nce here is info can someone post the addresses here please

115114 Moscow is where I would be staying. Any addresses of Indian stores around that area would be great.

Hi jayakre, what sort of project is bringing you to Moscow?
What brings you to Moscow?

Indian Spice Market: Just outside of M. Sukharevskaya, opposite the McDonald's - a bit hard to locate, but look for a sign that says "рыбалка" hanging on the shop next to it. 

Good luck!

There is a store "Indian spices" on the grounds of RUDN (people's friendship university). Metro stations Jugo-Zapadnaja and Beljaevo are the closest.

indianspices.ru that's their web-site

the different locations have different selections - as a NYer i was actually impressed with both the selection and the prices. they have loads of thai, vietnamese and chinese stuff as well!

Hi, Are you still in Moscow?? And are still looking for spices and masala?
Looking forward
Regards
Amir

Hi

I am considering a 12 month stay in Moscow.  I am looking for price list of Indian groceries and list of Indian grocery stores in Moscow.

Could you please help.

Many thanks in advance.

shanrsp

Well, I can provide you spices and all variety max recipe masala in Russia. I have own store in Russia. You can visit  [moderated: no free ads please]
For more details feel free to contact me through email or send me your skype.

Regards

Where is the store.Can you provide me address and contact number .

@ ashraf.pervez > To whom are you talking to please?

Also note that this thread is very old (2010)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi All

I know this post is relating to Moscow,  nevertheless I'm desperately trying to find indian spices in krasnodar.  Does anyone have a slightest idea where I can get this in krasnodar? I would appreciate any information if possible.  Thanks :)