Looking for shared flat close to M.National Hospital. February-April.

Hello!

My name is Elisabeth and I am a student from Sweden, Uppsala. In mid-February I will go to Dar es Saalam to do some study at the Muhimbili national Hospital and thus I need accomodation close to this place. I can pay a monthly rent ranging 400-500 USD. I am clean, easy going social and have long experience in flat share.  If you know something concerning this or know some let me know!

Best
Elisabeth

Hi Elisabeth,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Flat share in Dar es Salaam section for better views and interaction, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David,

Expat-blog team.

karibu Tanzania....try this website as well advertisingdar.com

Hi Madam.
The Apt is few meters walk away from Muhimbili Hopsital.

There is a Flat with fully furnished  one BHK.
But the rent is 1000$ per month. Please to look at the Facilities.

You have to find your partner...to share the apt.

Fully furnished apt , with two Air-cons, one for Master Bedroom, and other for Hall & Kitchen.
Rent includes, security, water, maintenance, swimming pool , Gym.
Apt has, washing machine, Stove 4 burners, double door fritz, micro oven, water dispenser cold & hot, sofa set, dinning table with four chairs, geezer, Samsung flatron t.v, 3 ceiling fans, double mattress cot, cupboards, facility for drying clothes in balcony,etc.

The apt, has very good see view from Bedroom aswell from Hall with Balcony side.
All groceries are available by few meters from main entrance Gate.
The apt is very highly secured, has 3 lifts, generator facility.

Do revert for any suggestions or clarifications.
Apt is available from Jan2014.
BR//

Hi Suresh,

You can post this advert in the housing Dar es Salaam section as well. :)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello, is the rent 1000 for one person or for the whole apartment?

Best
Elisabeth

Hi Madam,
Greetings~
The rent is for whole Apt.

Regards
Suresh
+255 653833336

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Hi There,
Have you found a place...as I have one that can be very good for you.

Thanks,
Shaff.

hi ,

i'll be needing an apartment before the end of this month , for 500/600 USD - for short term./paying monthly preferable.

within town or upanga is my preferred choice. need parking space too.

can share an apartment , i have one person willing to share. so 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom  will be alright too.

please give your suggestion ,

mohsin.

Hi mohsin,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Flats for rent in Dar es Salaam section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi There, Yes place is available its got all the amenities ...but I do not have extra parking...

Hi. How are you? Have you gotten accomodation or do you still need it? I am a doctor by profession.

Hi Elisabeth...are you still looking for  PLACE ?

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Dar es Salaam)