Looking for rent apartment at Jimbaran Bali

Hi everyone in Bali

I am looking for rent apartment at Jimbaran Bali close with beach also sea view if possible and enough for a couple with one kid..please inbox me to give information..Thank you

Kelly

As an alternative to Jimbaran you might also want to consider taking a rental near Canggu Beach.  One of the big problems with Jimbaran is the congestion and traffic if you want to go from there anywhere else on Bali.

Thank you so much for your suggestion Sir. 
I will discuss it with my bf for alternative place and still sound nice near with beach. Would you like to help us about info good apartment for rent there? Well we will visit bali on saturday this week anyway I want to say "Selamat Hari Raya Nyepi for masyarakat Hindhu Bali” Have a nice holiday for all.

Kelly

Since Bali Mandara opened, congestions has been reduced by 70%, so in all fairness the road from Jimbaran/Nusadua is open and fast. I can get from Bukit to Kuta in 25 minutes by car. You have to take over other cars and lorries who are going to slow else will take you double that time. Driving is always a talking point, if you know the back roads in your local area you can avoid traffic. Still, in the holiday months of June and December Grid lock occurs in south bali Kuta area at peak times. I think the future for Bali will become desperate because of the traffic as no radical plan is in place to curb the problem. You can always do your own research and ask everybody who you know is visiiting bali the big question ''will you come back''