Living Ordinary Life !!!

Being ordinary is a extra-ordinary thing but being extra-ordinary is a ordinary thing because most of the people in this world thinks that  he/she is a extra-ordinary person in some means,if we search honestly within ourself....but there are few they live ordinary life...may be you are one of them

Regards,
Anil

what abt you Anil? :)

Till yesterday i was thinking i am living extra-ordinary life but now i know i am not....

Define extra ordinary.

When oneself think he/she has some extra value/quality/ability....etc. is extra oridnary,in short which is not ordinary.........

I've never lived an ordinary life.
I went wild as a biker, jumped out of aircraft, worked as a DJ and basically gave the finger  to the ordinary.
I then moved country with no plan and even less thought.
As an encore, I fully intend my funeral to be wild.

Stuff all that sad crap, P.A.R.T.Y.

Party hard Fred.
Remember you are a long time dead so enjoy life as I am doing.

A friend recently passed away. On his death bed he wanted to know why so many people were visiting and calling him. He said that I am "just an ordinary Joe".  Well to the thousands of lives he touched he certainly was no "ordinary Joe"

I think it is your quiet actions and living that make the ordinary man and extraordinary man. 

Bob K

aryavrat wrote:

Till yesterday i was thinking i am living extra-ordinary life but now i know i am not....

What made you think this, my brother?? :(

Bob K wrote:

A friend recently passed away. On his death bed he wanted to know why so many people were visiting and calling him. He said that I am "just an ordinary Joe".  Well to the thousands of lives he touched he certainly was no "ordinary Joe"

I think it is your quiet actions and living that make the ordinary man and extraordinary man. 

Bob K

Normally when people are living- we think they are ordinary people but on their death beds or after their death only, we are starting to feel their extraordinary personality. When my Dad and Mom were living I felt.. they were ordinary parents. But now I know... they were extraordinary Mother and Father!  :| Wish I could send my today's feelings to them, in heaven... :(

mal wrote:

When my Dad and Mom were living I felt.. they were ordinary parents. But now I know... they were extraordinary Mother and Father!  :| Wish I could send my today's feelings to them, in heaven... :(

hey sis, I am sure they are proud of an extra-ordinary daughter such as you.

Farhaz wrote:

hey sis, I am sure they are proud of an extra-ordinary daughter such as you.

Thank you brother!

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

What made you think this, my brother?? :(

Nothing much, when i was looking myself and asking where i am taking to my life and how long this way i can make understand myself....cried...felt helpless....passed through a pain of delivery like a woman pass through while giving birth to a child and found more relax and understand myself better than before..........

aryavrat wrote:

Nothing much, when i was looking myself and asking where i am taking to my life and how long this way i can make understand myself....cried...felt helpless....passed through a pain of delivery like a woman pass through while giving birth to a child and found more relax and understand myself better than before..........

Please pm me telling your situation. I must listen. Yes and help! :|

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Please pm me telling your situation. I must listen. Yes and help! :|

Dear Mal,
Thanks for your concern and now i feel really better after listening your kind words......i will do it......

regards,
anil

Did I listen :o
anyway.. we are neighbors!!! :)

You will....wait i will tell you......
Yes we are..........

Regards,
Anil

Take it easy friend

Every thing is easy now..............

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR