PART-TIME FRIDAY

I am looking for a part time job that's only available on Fridays, including ride to and from. I work Saturday to Thursday as a clinic nurse in Riyadh. I am also good in English for tutoring or any other subjects for that matter, I am capable of handling small cleaning, I write articles for past times, I sketch structural designs as my hobby. I am quick with fixing simple things, I don't know how I do it but I just have the instinct to know. I don't smoke or drink alcoholic beverages.
It'd be preferable to be near the job, good people to work for and with. I don't do drugs either.
I understand Arabic, I converse fairly with it but my comfort zone is English.
I might have a poor sense of humor but I keep to myself. And I earn my keep.
Anyone interested please contact me here: [email protected]

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for those words and hope everything is going well on your side of the planet :)

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Riyadh section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck with everything !

Fingers crossed you get some feedback soon

Maximilien

hello kathy.... i think i can help u really... wait ur reply

What I have learned is part-time job is not allowed anymore in Saudi. I remember that in later part of 2013 the go'vt cracked down those expat working in the different company.
Good luck & TC

arviz wrote:

What I have learned is part-time job is not allowed anymore in Saudi.

Anymore? Part-time jobs was never allowed.
The only thing: the authorities were lenient before.

As per the rules you only can work under your sponsor. Different cases can be possible.
1. You can work under your sponsor and do parttime, if your sponsor dosent have any problem. Also if you are caught doing parttime you would be deported and your sponsor would be fined, also the place you are working for parttime would be fined.
2. You can do part time in places where you wont fear to get caught.
3. Your sponsor should not know about your part time job.
4. Mostly home based part time jobs are well suitable for you

Good Luck