Hi friends, plz help me to give me info to visit Bali, Yogyakarta

Hi Indo friend, i need a favor form you.....end of march i like to visit indonesia.

from dhaka i will reach at Bali. after that i like to visit
Yogyakarta (Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple) also mount broma.

can someone tell me plz how i should make plane to visit mentioned place in 3 days 3 might.

thanks.

bromo beautiful in the morning. there is only the morning sunrise. bali-jogja only 1 hour by plane. but you took 6-7 hours to bromo to use the car

There are plenty of domestic flights to Yogy from Bali each day, and unless you plan on spending very little or no time in Bali after arrival, you'd be better of to wait until you are here in Bali and book your flight to Yogy at any travel agency office. 

You can also take a bus which is cheaper but its a long 20 something hour ride. 

Three days and three nights should be more than enough time to accomplish your goals.  Be sure to hit Borobudur and Prambanan early in the morning (I'd do each on two separate days) as it gets extremely hot at both sites by 11AM and remains like an oven until dusk.

thanks both you for your kind info.

my understanding is-

1st day- when i arrived at Bali, instantly i should catch flight for Yogyakarta on same day. there will i have time to visit temples in same day?
2nd day- if i can visit temples temples on 1st day, then i can move to mount bromo. how can i? any flight there? if i can visit mount bromo..i can come back to bali...
3rd day- i can stay at bali remains time...

is like this?

I replied to your personal message already, so you can find my answers there.

ok, thanks.

just look my below plane plz. is it ok for us?

26th march i will arrive at Bali and same day i will fly to mount bromo.
will stay may be BJ Perdana hotel or -Ubud hotel and villas. hotels are ok or any advise?
27th march at 4am we will start to see sunrise at mount and come back to hotel and will start to Bali on day by rented car. any advise to hire a good car with driver?
when we arrive at Bali will go to hotel kuta beach club hotel or Novotel.....which one good or nay advise?
28th march whole day at Bali and night also. 29th march will return to home.

plz friend, check and advise.

If you want to visit Bromo you need to depart from either Malang or Surabaya, but Malang is closer. Why not fly to Malang first? I will be going to Bromo on 27th March for 4 days.

day 1, arrived at yogyakarta
day 2, start from yogyakarta on 3.00 am in the morning going to Punthuk Setumbu (ask google please to know the information about it). its about 15 minute from Borobudur temple and a nice spot to see a sunrise. than after, go to borobudur temple.
day 2 10.00 am going to Prambanan temple, will need 1 - 1,5 hour by car
           11.30 - let say 02.00 pm at prambanan,if you'll going directly to Bromo you'll reach before sunrise
day 3 bromo
, very tight schedule so i suggest to rent a car with a driver

Well we have an early morning flight on Citilink from Jakarta to Malang and then onward to Bromo by car. Yes it's better to rent a car with a driver.

U wanna see milky way at bromo?

Bella_Shu wrote:

U wanna see milky way at bromo?

Haha....mostly trekking and human interest /landscape photography including catching the sunrise  ;)

I had been there before with old friends from Melbourne to catch up the Milky Way. But the best season mostly June-August.