VISIT VISA TO FAMILY VISA IN OMAN

Hi all..Am Tharaka from sri lanka...

Now my family with me by Visit Visa..
I want to know are there have any chance to convert visit visa to family visa without exit from Oman.
My Visa Category's Eligible for family.

If there want to be exit from oman, i hope to go dubai & come back.Are there have possibilities to make a visit visa to Dubai from oman.

Please Explain to me.

Thank You.

Please Help me...Any body know about it? :)

Hello,

No more can visit visas be converted to family joining visas. The visit visa holder must exit Oman and re enter on family joining visa only.

Dubai has the 'visa on arrival' facility, provided you meet the required criteria. Check for those requirements online.

Best wishes.

Thank You Mr.Sumitran.

Please can you provide the Link for "visa on arrival"

Hi,

Is googling for the required information really that difficult ? Or are you plain lazy ?

Mr.Sumitran,

Are you kidding me?Not Lazy...i don't know about that visa work...Because am said to please send me link.

Hii... I m zaheer . Work in musqat last 5 month and i dont want work more in my company . I want go bak bcoz company have no work and i have problm in my home . If cancle my coming ban for me . And i need to pay visa charges to go back . Can i go on emergancy and i can cancle my visa india. Plz. Give me reply i want go early. Plz. Help me

ansari88 wrote:

Hii... I m zaheer . Work in musqat last 5 month and i dont want work more in my company . I want go bak bcoz company have no work and i have problm in my home . If cancle my coming ban for me . And i need to pay visa charges to go back . Can i go on emergancy and i can cancle my visa india. Plz. Give me reply i want go early. Plz. Help me

Hi,

If you must return back home then please follow the proper exit formalities and procedures so you do not face any issues if and when you decide to come back again to the Sultanate.

Bear in mind the following :

(1) Inform your company of your reason to quit and get their prior written permission to leave the organisation. The company might ask for a minimum notice period. Talk to them in case you have to go back on an emergency. Yes, the company might also ask you to refund some amount which they would have incurred in bring you to Oman. You may have to pay that because of your unscheduled premature departure.

(2) As is the usual process, get your employment visa cancelled along with your company's PRO at the airport before boarding your flight back home.

(3) Settle all pending issues before you leave the country - like getting your GSM's SIM card cancelled, clearing all bank / credit card dues, closing your bank account, clearing the utility bills like phone, electricity, water, house rent, etc (if these are applicable). It is not advisable to exit with pending or unfinished business.

If you must go, then you must go. No one can hold you back against your will. But it might cost you some Rials.

Good luck !

Hiii...  Sir,  Thank to reply me .  my company tolled to me I cant cancelled my visa befor agreement. I want to knwo , if i will go on emergancy leav not come back in oman . I can cancel my visa from india  . And i can go UAE and other country . If my visa not cancelled  . Our company G.M.  engg. Are very streak . They are not cancelled my visa . Thats why  i m thinking go on emrgancy . And sir i will get ban if  I do like this. Becoz in future i will other country  coming problem. Pleas help me. Give me best advice . Plz plz plz.  i m waiting ur reply

Hello,

Sorry to hear of your company's response. Now that they know you are not planning to return they may not allow you to even go. But that would be against the law of the land. Talk to your management again and explain the reasons why you cannot continue. As a last resort, tell them that if they will not allow you to go, you will go to the Ministry of Manpower and complain about the company saying that they are not allowing you to leave.

No your Oman employment visa cannot be canceled from India. You're in a sticky situation. If you antagonise your company they can create unnecessary problems for you. So as far as possible try and settle the issue amicably.

Best of luck.

Thank u so much for give me reply. Sir ,  Sir I just want to knwo I can go in any other gulf country if my oman visa is valid.  If no pleas give any suggestion how can I cancelle my visa  in india . Pleas Sir, I have to go india in this week. Pleas plz.

Hi. Sumitran Sir  I am waiting ur reply. And sir if company tell me pay visa charge& go india . So how much they will charge of visa. my visa is multiple visa . I am a technician. Waiting ur reply.

Sir, I m till waiting ur replY . Plz plz. Giv me reply. Plz. Suggest me.

Hello,

If your passport is carrying a valid Omani employment visa, you cannot take up employment elsewhere, until and unless your current visa is cancelled.

As mentioned earlier, your Omani employment visa cannot be cancelled from India. It has to be cancelled while you are exiting Oman.

Visa and accompanying charges would come to around R.O. 250/-. I am not sure of the exact figures though as it would vary on the specifications of the said visa.

Best wishes.

Hiii.... Sumitran  finaly i got leave 15 days . But sir I dont want to come back. And company not give my salary  . Plz . Suggest me what i will do? I got offer from UAE. I can go uae or not. If my visa not cancle . I can go any other country after 6 month. Plz. Reply pleas

Hi ansari88,

Given your circumstances this is the best that I can suggest :

Exit Oman. Then call (first) and then follow up your case through mail (second) to your employer in Oman from India saying that you cannot return owing to some family problems which necessitates your stay back home. Put it on record, so that in the event of your employer filing a case of ‘absconding' against you, you will have some proof to say that you had requested to be relieved of your duties and your employer had refused to let you go. Don't forget to mention that your salary too was unpaid. State all the facts clearly so that in case of any dispute you will have some documented evidence / proof to support your case.

Also in that mail to your employer politely request them to cancel your employment visa and advise you accordingly by sharing the visa cancellation document. If all goes well, you can then ask your UAE employer to process your employment visa by providing the Omani visa cancellation page scanned copy from your passport. Finally, stay positive and hope for the best.

Good luck.

Hi ... my name is chauhan tejas i am working on mechenic post... can i get visit visa for my family on mechenic post in muscat ...??                 Ple reply me.. thanx

Tejas chauhan wrote:

Hi ... my name is chauhan tejas i am working on mechenic post... can i get visit visa for my family on mechenic post in muscat ...??                 Ple reply me.. thanx

Hi Tejas chauhan,

If you monthly salary is R.O. 600/- then you qualify to apply to bring your family on family joining visa.

You are also expected to meet certain other criteria like your employer agreeing to sponsor your family, etc.

Sir i want only visit visa for 2-3  months not for joinig visa ..

Tejas chauhan wrote:

Sir i want only visit visa for 2-3  months not for joinig visa ..

HI Tejas chauhan,

Anybody can come on a visit visa. There are no restrictions as long as enough proof is provided that the person applying for the visa can support themselves during the period of their stay.

Good luck.

Thnx sir but i'll manage everthing on my self but my compny says Rop can't uproval your visit  visa..i dnt no it's new rull or wt.....

Hi Sumitran,

I found your replies to many visitors very helpful and clear. I have a query regarding converting visit visa to family visa.

If a person is on visit visa in Muscat, and go from Muscat to Dubai border and re-enter (by road), can he get family visa stamped at Oman entry by road border entry.

Regards
Sunil

Hi suniljoshile,

Immigration stamping of the family joining visa can be done only at the airports in Muscat and Salalah in the Sultanate of Oman.

Though there are land border crossings, family joining visas cannot be endorsed there -
unless there have been any changes done to the rules in the recent past.