Which is better?

Which is better choice?Change my Philippine passport to Iranian passport? Or just keep my Philippine passport and never change? :/

Hi Shian                                                                                                                                                                     

can you please explain for me why you decided change your passport?

Hi,if i will not surrender my passport and not change to iranian passport i cant stay more longer here in iran.they will only give 20days visa extention.it hurts but i dont have choice.

I came here in iran as a tourist with my son and iranian husband,now i want to go back to my country my husband will not allow me to bring my son back to Philippines,i cant just leave my son his only 2years old,sad to say but i have to stay even i dont like.thats why i have to change my passport :(

ohh..Im so sorry to hear that....well You can be here for Visit Visa too ,like every 20 days you should back to your country and then turn back Iran...but It cost too much for you..!!!!!
and also you can change your Passprot to Iranian passport...but still you can back to your country whenever you want...
or you can talk with a lowyer...they can hel you better...

and dont worry everything gonna be alrite ...just be hopefull :)

Thanks dear,my husband is a lawyer :unsure .yeah everything will be alright,i just surrender my passport today in 40days they will give my iranian passport

The thing is i cant go out the country without my husband permission thats the law when u become iranian, my husband is very hard to talk sometimes

!

never change

hi shian how are u? im looking for a filipino friend here im also in esfahan. I wonder if we could be friends it'll be great!