Looking for English native speaker

I Would like to improve my English vocabulary as well, so please if you would like to help me please drop a message to me.

Thanks

One of the best ways to improve your language skills to hang out with the native speakers of the language. Do you have any Brits or Americans in your circle of friends? Is there any particular area you would like to improve your language skills for or is just generic?

actually i do not have native speakers in my friends circle, that is why i was finding for someone to hangout but unfortunately i haven't get. I hope to meet someone from here.

Thanks for your comments

Jaaz

I organise Expat-blog meet ups on a regular basis. Planning to organise one soon. Will certainly invite you. Surely you will have some expats to meet there.

ok...i would come...please let me know once you planned

Sure. The details of the event gets listed on the forum so keep an eye on it here.

Another meet-up?

Yeah!  :D
Look forward to it.

In the hurry, I forgot what the original topic was.

jaslitk - a few suggestions while you wait for some native speakers. I usually tune into the BBC over the radio and listen. I can tell you this does help a lot. However, speaking is the best practice. So try to get into a circle of friends who speak English as their first language.

Best wishes.

Dear Mr.Farhaz,
Thanks for your comments, I do listening bbc when i get free time.
Jaaz

That is indeed a good practice, Jaaz.
If you are unable to find native speakers, I will be happy to meet and chat if you like. I believe my knowledge of English is fair and you may find it useful.

Farhaz, your level of English is better than many Brits I've met.

brightonguy wrote:

Farhaz, your level of English is better than many Brits I've met.

Thanks for the thumbs up, brightonguy. I sure hope so  :cool:

Thank you guys...:)

Have you thought about taking a language course here? Or getting a tutor? Or, if you can find someone who wants to learn your first language you could do a language exchange.

I am looking a native English speaking person who can spend with me a few time in day thru telephone for English conversation.
if anyone is interested that would be great :)

Thanks

Hi jaslict,

Maybe you should try to post an ad in the Language classes in Bahrain section. Who knows, maybe it can help you to find a native english speaking person. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Thank you Priscilla ;)