Increase the size of the messages/inbox,to avoid deletion

Hello,
Since we are on the new era where the value of data is most prominently required, and its a fact that we all forget things in life, being a human.
What I would like to suggest is that to increase the capacity of the inbox. which enables us to find data or messages which were send long back. this is now not applicable since we are forced to delete the old conversations.

I hope its a simple matter which can be done.

Best Regards,
Rami

the longer you're a member and the more you participate here, the more space you get in your inbox. The primary purpose of this website is sharing in the forums, so everything is designed to encourage that.

The key is PARTICIPATION in the forums. The more you post topics and reply to others the larger your mailbox capacity automatically becomes.

For instance I'm soon coming up on 5000 postings (all useful, serious and helpful topics since I'm one of the Experts) and my mailbox consists of 11 pages of message chains. Right now it's only 77% full so I won't have to delete any really old chains for quite some time yet.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

wjwoodward wrote:

The key is PARTICIPATION in the forums. The more you post topics and reply to others the larger your mailbox capacity automatically becomes.

For instance I'm soon coming up on 5000 postings (all useful, serious and helpful topics since I'm one of the Experts) and my mailbox consists of 11 pages of message chains. Right now it's only 77% full so I won't have to delete any really old chains for quite some time yet.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi James, :)

You can even rent out some mailbox space.
Why not make a few, quick and easy bucks?   :D

rameesraja77 wrote:

Hello,
Since we are on the new era where the value of data is most prominently required, and its a fact that we all forget things in life, being a human.
What I would like to suggest is that to increase the capacity of the inbox. which enables us to find data or messages which were send long back. this is now not applicable since we are forced to delete the old conversations.

Best Regards,
Rami

Hi Rami, :)

It's less about storage and more about ACTUALITY.
I do not see how a 4-year old message could help me (unless it's some legal topic).

It all shifts towards NEW and NOW, and you must ride the wave.  :cool:

Money is good, but I'm rich in other ways... my young wife and son for example. That's all I really need John.

Cheers,
James

I think am little older but I too have frequently to delete my old messages for saving space for new messages :(

Till now i have not deleted a single message because i think i have more than enough space........
Mal if you want i can rent you my mail box space......... :D

rameesraja77 wrote:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Rami

Hi Rami, :)

Asking for this or that is OK, it shows that you are lively and full with optimism, but when you ask for something don't forget to also offer something in return ...  :/
OK?  ;)

Meet expats all over the world

OR