Meeting new people

For those living in thessaloniki where is the best place for new residents not from Greece to meet new friends? Or what clubs can I join to meet new people? Thanks

Hi, if you want to meet other women in Thessaloniki you could try I.W.O.G. (International Women`s Organization of Greece) they meet monthly at Anatolia college in Pylia (number 58 bus) they just had their October meeting so the next one will be in November.. check out their web site www    iwog  dot gr  or find them on FB
There used to be a Canadian club in Thess, they usually get together at the Honus centre opposite IKEA for coffee & have a christmas party, not sure if they are having one this year.. but probably they will... or Join The Out of Towners (on FB)
Be well

sorry but nothing like that in thessaloniki. i mysself had been searching for things like that but to no avail. all u can do is try find meetup in thessaloniki,but as far as i know it closed. in athens there are two. but all they do is meet and eat. it takes money and is as fun as eating is fun. i would offer u my company if we were in the same age group but we are not. try find at least one girlfriend and then go places. but greeks are racists. sorry.

hello to every body - the truth does not exist   :)

there was a meetup in thessaloniki but it closed. no one wanted to be the organizer cos it costs money. and here in athens we have two. i am jealous,cos i mostly live in thess. ill be in athens till spring. its wormer and more interesting than thess...

filosopers say so,but we know there is truth. u cannot occupy my place in space at the same time. try to dispruve this,without using zenon and other jerk filosophers.

These groups are still in operation in Thessaloniki.. and they are always welcoming to people who are happy to meet them.. they are international groups , with many members from from many different countries..

yes but.

:D   So Happy to announce.. The Official Irish St Patrick`s Eve Night.. will take place at Beer Art..Bar.. Nr the port.. of Thessaloniki....

So if your Irish or just love us lots... & love the real Irish music.. come allong & join us.. Sunday 16th March.. from 9pm until lat..

Food available & just pay your own drinks..:D

Special drink prices too..

Just look for the Irish flags..
Any Questions..?

Just message me..

Be well
I look forward to seeing you all there..:D

Hello my brother in law is from Greece but now lives in USA~I will be coming to Spain in May..how are you getting along so far? Any advice for a newbie? :)

hello all ;)