Free Italian converation class in milan

from February 2014, on Viale Molise Milano, will be opened a new cultural center and FREE ITALIAN CONVERSATION CLASSES will be available...
for further info
facebook: El Modernista Associazione Culturale
or ask me! ;)

hi Dennyes, what are the timings, and will this be on weekend too? Thanks

hey i am not sure yet...like the facebook page to get  the later news about the courses.

i can help at weekends!:)

That would be great!! :)

Hi! I'm interested in the course you mentioned, I just arrived in Milan. Can you give me more information?

Hi thanks for asking. There is a new cultural center opened by all young openminded people :) which offer language course, included italian for not italian speaking people, i work there as volonteer, they charge for the regolar course but we do for free italian conversation class probabily will be on the week end. On feb the 16th will be the inauguration. I hope i will see you all there and will be a presentation of the classes...i will be there.
The location is
El modernista
Viale molise 62 - building 7
But you can find all the information on the facebook page down here

facebook.com/pages/El-Modernista-Associazione-Culturale/610200795704052?ref=ts&fref=ts
Or contact me in private i will give you my phone number

Classes run every thursday from 7 pm...

thats really cool ,,,how can i get ter from  port venezia,

Where is this in milan

It is located in Viale molise 62 - building p7
Bus 90 92 and 93 probably 84 too and some trams  will take you there...but you shuld contact them to make sure which ones.. The closest metro i think is corvetto yellow line ;)

Thx dennis. I Will try to find it.

Re: free Italian converation class in milan
Hi is the free italian course still on going? I really want to attend an learn. I'm a Filippina who can speak english. I'm from 179 Via Padova Milano. Thanks.

hi po..,
you can even join those groups here which is organizing events like every week..