Conversation in english

We are a group of Spanish speakers. We would like to meet other non native English or native English speakers to practice speaking English. Is you are interested in regular meeting please answer this post. It will be funny.

Thank you :)

Speaking English here is already funny.

We would like to meet other non native English or native English speakers to practice speaking English

... in which country ? :D

En Qatar :)

Hi I am new to Doha, would like to meet new people, yeah why not let's meet somewhere someday!

so how and where are you planing to meet? i am in any way .

(moderated: off topic)

Im a native arabic and my english is good, If you want your group to speak arabic let me know lol

I'm in! When is this happening?

Hey fellows,I am also looking for people who are willing to speak English, and about me; lets meetup and decide how is mine

I am a native English speaker from the U.S. living in Qatar.  Maybe you could help me with my Spanish? Would love to go to Spain for vacation soon!

Hi, I am from Portugal, new here in Doha... looking to make new friends..

Gracias
Lina

Hi Lina how r u? hi i am Fahad am also new and looking for nice friends, to learn different languages and to spend some quality time with...............what you do??

Hi I am a native English speaker, but looking to learn Spanish, any help appreciated, send me a message. thanks

I would like to join, please send me your contact number

hey I'm a native English speaker from England. I'd be happy to have a few conversations with you...in exchange for a little help with my spanish :)

Hi Lina

I am a Portuguese South African and would also like to meet people in Qatar..

Would you like to meet up for a coffee sometime.. :)

hello, how are you...
I am also in doha.
please send me your email id

Hola Mireia! I am bilingual spanish/english and actually have a group of spanish and english friends where we hang out and do things together, BBQs, parties, quad biking, etc. If you are interested, send me an email at [email protected]

:|

I'd like to join , if it possible , we can arrange meeting for all guys who want to do that

Hello
im sudanese one intersted to practise english conversation whith the new friend native or not so pls add me and make it true.watin  re!ply
Marshal

Hello,

I'm non-native English but I can speak English not professional but well.
I would like to practice English too so if you are interested drop me a line or write me a message.

Decide spot I m ready

HI....yes ...am the one , want to be the part of this conversation ,I feel am good in english  but want to improve it ...so   let start with all u people.....
pls send me more information on this regard.........
have good time
waiting...
bye

Assalam.............yes...I think we can improve our skill of languages     if u agreed..........i need improvment in Arabic....I feel am good in English.....so let prove us in the field.......hhh     have good day
see ur reply
bye ma assalama.