Any feedback, suggestions, information regarding recruitment

Hi everyone
im from Morocco , Marrakech ,I'm willing to move to Poland but don't know if there are jobs available for foreigners. I speak several languages and I'd like to gain new experiences and enrich my career prospect , i would love to hear any feedback , any suggestions ,Any information regarding recruitment , working permit will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hi lilac7,

I created a new topic on the Poland forum for better views and interaction.

May be some more details about the kind of job you are looking for might help.

I suggest you to read the following topic:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=313986

Regards,

David.

Hi !

Thank you David , i will have a look

Regards

Hi lilac7. I think you will find a job without any problem even if you don't speak Polish, you may see difficulties rather in your daily life as everybody doesn't speak English ;) Check websites like infopraca or gumtree, there are often offers in English. You may focus on big cities like Warszaw or Krakow, because they concentrate more headquarters. About working permit I won't be able to advise you anything unfortunately. Good luck and have a good time in Poland:)

Hi Lilac,

Since you are from Marocco I am guess you speak French, Arabic, English and maybe one or two other languages. Looking at the current market place you biggest assets will be your language skills and your ability to work hard! In terms of finding a job, it shouldnt be that difficult (Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk and Warsaw are always recruiting).
Just send your C.V. in English to recruiters like Hays, Manpower and create a profile on Goldenline.pl (local recruiters use this site a lot). Hope this helps

Hi ,i try to apply to many jobs but still cant get hired yet ,Thanks you for the info !

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)