Admission Process in Al Majd International School, Khobar

Lately, I have gone through process for getting my kids admission in Al Majd Int'l school, Khobar and thought to share the information with members.

Al Majd international school admission:

In admission office everything is written step by step. here is the summary for quick information:

collect new admission file which has form and checklist of required documents - SR5.00

fill the form, attach required docs (they are basic like passport copies, iqama copies, school leaving certificate, vaccination record, letter from sponsor, photos) and submit for verification, after verification they enter the form data into computer (this happens on same window almost in minutes)

and you get a computer number by computer operator in your admission file.

take the file to accounting / finance counter and submit the non-refundable SR 500.00 fee with admission file (in same room).

Then you will get admission test date (normally next day).

After test is done, they will grade the test (which is pass :) and you will be asked to proceed to finance counter to pay the fee. You have 3 options for fee payment:

1- full fee for 10 months
2- quarter payments
3- monthly payments

School transport is optional with fee. Monthly fee starts from SR630 per month.

After you make the payment you get a receipt which should be taken to the class of your kid, where teacher will keep the receipt and give you a list of required books, copies and other required stationery items.

You can buy things in evening the start sending you kid to the school next day!

Great and Tx for the write-up & contribution to the knowledge base. It will help many, am sure.

:thanks:

may i ask,does the vaccination record have to be obtained from the country of origin prior to depature?

p.s. thanks for the heads-up, i'm  sure all saudi schools will request similar documents to this.

but every school have the same process and now school admissions are closed ... the issue which need to discuss is that schools in al khobar are very much expensive than Riyadh and the education standards are low than these schools which are charging less then khobar.even the same school like manarat international is charging 11000 /yr for kg in Riyadh and 18000 in khobar ,

Now that your kids r registered, how would u rate the school?

Study is good. In fact its easy.

However, I would rate the school transportation very poor. Buses without AC (yes really). When kids reach home, they look like red tomatos..

There should be a dedicated transport for Montessori kids, its not fair they have to stay in class till 1 pm and go with other regular class kids when they are free to go at 11 am unless parents go and pickup themselves. But its hard for dads, right!

@Btwn-Fear-N-Hope
Yes vaccination cards have to be from country of origin prior to departure it is one of the required documents in checklist.

Any inforamtion about dharan academy or international program school in Euro village. (fee is not issue-company will cover)
i am looking for international(american\canadian\autralian\uk) school with islamic and quranic education. Any one please help me, i moved from canada and want to send my kids in international school with islamic education in khobar

hi my name is mrs imran n i want to hv more information abt ur school like class timings,fee structure,n the exact location of ur school thats all i requird thankyou

bushra which school u wanan have information ...

aoa n thakx for ur concern desertlifestyle i hv ;nt visit any school myself its my husband who is looking for our kids school he has visited pk embessy school n al-majd school n last but not the least little world school n now we r thinking abt little world school n now whts ur opinion abt little world as in comparision with al majd school n soory for late reply

may I plz know the exact fee per year for class 1 in almjd international school for 2013-2014?

Aoa ,my name is nadia.i am having 3 children (for grado6, 3and kindergarten)

I am interested to get more details of the school, curriculum and about faculty. R u giving french as an obtional language.

bushra Litter world is much better than others .. my wife is also  teacher there ... but as u know in eastern area this is only show off society as compare to Riyadh and jeddah .... so study standards are not like CITY SCHOOL OR ANY OTHER PAKISTANI SCHOOL.... Teacher in little world are much much better than any other school but noT of that level of British English and  grooming level , anyways if u can afford DAHARAN ACADEMY IS BEST HERE BUT EXPENSIVE ... I THINK GO FOR LITTER WORLD IT BETTER MY SON IS ALSO THERE.

what is fee structure for kg through grade 7?

I had tow daughters studing in your school and I want to be in touch with Al-Majd at all the times.

Jaffar Gassim wrote:

I had tow daughters studing in your school and I want to be in touch with Al-Majd at all the times.

tow :blink:

Any opinion about Dunes International?

indian management and indian dominated scholl

Hi, I am Halim. I am trying to search for the email address and the school contact number onthe website which is currently blocked.

Could you kindly share over here please so that I can inquire?

Thank you for helping out.

Regards,
Halim.

Hello,
I am Aqeel,wanna know the fees structure for grade 6 in Al Majd In ternational School. :)

Hiya. I am shiftig to dammamm soon. I know this post is old. But do u know how good  Al majd international school is compared to other british or american schools and what is the fee structure right now?

Its for primary school i need to know. My daughter is 5 yrs and 3 months right now.

hi all
I also wanna know abt fees n education in Al majd international school

I want to ask about the age group there in Al majd international,

also can anybody guide about the fees structure in Dhahran international

BR
MARUF

can you tell me the fee structure of nursery and KG1 class in al majd international school,this year?

Please advise the school tution fee fir grade 5 girls section

Hi Mqashtraf,

This is an old thread, i suggest you participate on more recent threads or create your own topic on the Khobar forum so that you may get some feedback.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bahvna, am not very sure how to operate in this forum and appreciate your guidance. I am in Jeddah and will probably be moving to Dammam by mid/end Jan. My daughter is studying in grade 5 in cambridge system. I wanted to check if she can get admission by rnd Jan and also the fees of school. Not sure how yo check this and thinking perhaps if you may kindly assist if possible.
Regards
Qasim Ashraf

Dear All,
My son currently studying in Grade 10 in Canada will be relocating to Khobar.
Need some more info on the schools and their curriculum.
More details are required about Dahran Academy and their fees.
Thanks