Want to learn french language

Hello friends I want to learn french language.can anybody help me out...
Waiting

@ drnosheen: Why don't you post an advert in the section language classes in Pakistan? :)

Nosheen if you are in Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad you can join the French Cultural Centre (Alliance Francaise (AF)). They have a whole range of learning levels even for kids. However my experience of taking French classes at the AF tells me that a good experience of learning the French language is dependent on the quality of students, almost entirely. Avoid classes that have people who are looking to pass time (and thus waste yours), those wanting to be able to produce a certificate to earn some points for immigration to Canada, bored aunties and uncles etc etc or the hilarious weirdos who think that they can start dating an expat (beautiful French woman) at the AF :D yes its true.

I love the French language and I am a self-learner for now but my experience of taking a few months crash course was totally ruined due to the bad student mix. I look forward to connect with people, both locals and expats, with whom I can practice my French language here in Islamabad.

Wish you all the best! Make your selection of class wisely. Cheers.

[Moderated: pls post in Language classes in Pakistan section pls]

Agree with mr GentlemanEnough, Alliance is a good place to learn French. It is situated on the Upper Mall road (opposite side from Gymkhana, you have to go inside streets of the block) and they have very good quality of classes with reasonable price. Also, they have a library and a French TV in the centre. By the way, there there is a Goethe German Centre as well in the same building.

Hi Olga. Thanks for the review. Yes the AF in Lahore is a much more vibrant place with a positive French language learning experience. I have visited the place a few times myself. However AF Islamabad really needs to make some serious changes in the overall environment and the learning experience. Only those serous enough to learn a foreign language must be permitted to join a course. Or a separate class should be arranged for those only to kill time.

Bonne chance in your future endeavours. You are welcome to meetup in Islamabad if you ever visit Pakistan again. Till then take care.